Group Memberships

When you apply, I'll send you a PM asking what you can offer to the mod. Please have your answer ready.

Some people will be granted Automatic entry when they apply due to their past contributions and dedication.

These members will recive automatic acceptance:

aaglo
Quinzy
Stormrage
Hikaro Takayama
Virot_Considon

I'm in, although my contributions will be rather erratic, at least until I get the FF mod done....

Anyways, I managed to find the Nurgle Chaos Space Marine LH raw video format.... I'll finish converting the two Chaos Space Marine LHs when I get done with my current unit (should be done tonight or tomorrow).

Thanks, but keep in mind that the LHs were done by Smoking Mirror and not me... I'm just converting them to a suitable Civ III format and making PCX file for them...

BOING!
Thanks for the auto-membership :thumbsup: ...

When time allows, I'll be working with this project. The novel-collection concerning the inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn has given me some ideas and inspiration... :)

You wouldn't accept someone who have no spare time to do anymore civ work (than he already does with MEM), but likes to lurk around and keep an eye on development, right?

Just checking ;)

Top Bottom