Mysticism (3)
Drama (17)
Mathematics (14)
Archery (3)
Masonry (4)
Horseback Riding (14)
Iron Working (11)
Metal Casting (26)

Also for those who vote for techs that take less then 6 turns to complete please comment as to what your preference is after that tech, so we don't end up with a 3 turn session.

For example, right now if Mysticism would win, I would take that as an endorsement of the CoL path for now and research Meditation afterwards (unless the acting Chieftain or the responses here request something different).

For example, right now if Mysticism would win, I would take that as an endorsement of the CoL path for now and research Meditation afterwards (unless the acting Chieftain or the responses here request something different).

That's how I would interpret it too unless there is specific input to the contrary.

Mysticism because after that beeline for Priesthood and COL for CS Slingshot. Of course, we may fail, but the benefits of getting COL are just simply too good, IMO.

yes I voted mysticism because I intended that to imply following the CoL pathway through meditation and priesthood, with the possibility of an oracle build in there at the end.

We're talking about getting Oracle at 900 BC and we don't even have Mysticism... I talked about getting the Oracle before Alphabet. It would be granted and we would have now Oracle AND almost all Alphabet. But I was outvoted. I really hope that we can get the Oracle. But that's the only thing I can do: hope.
Maybe the gambit works and you guys can prove I was a chicken! :)

Top Bottom