DipNES03 - Stab in the Dark

LightFang

"I'm the hero!"
Haha, fancy NES-esque title.

So, I thought I would mod one of these, considering I suck at online Diplomacy but happen to be winning in offline Diplomacy (hey, come on, two wins in two games? Not bad...or I have horrible partners. :p Oh man, that second game was hard!...*rambles on*

Please PM your country preferences to your awesome GM! He'd love to start as soon as DipNES02 is finished, but it would be nice if all the country prefs could be in so that he may expedite the beginning.

Remember that if you don't know how to do anything in this game, you can always ask the GM, who will be nice enough to answer your questions. Things like proper order format, proper shorthand, and the like will be answered.

--

An Overview
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomacy_(board_game)

Rules of Warfare
http://www.diplomacy-archive.com/resources/rulebooks/2000AH4th.pdf

The Cast
Austria-Hungary: Archduke MjM ELIMINATED, SEVENTH PLACE
England: Prime Minister j_eps
France: President Foozicaba (MIA) [Dreadnought as acting President of the Republic]
Germany: Kaiser jalapeno_dude ELIMINATED, SIXTH PLACE
Italy: King Lord_Iggy ELIMINATED, FIFTH PLACE
Russia: Czar Niklas
Turkey: Sultan Azale [TheBladeRoden as acting Sultan]

The Next in Line
1. human-slaughter
2. Shadowbound

State of Affairs: Awaiting Fall 1910 Movements

Events Unfold: Thursday, August 6, 2007, at 20:00 PST

Current Military Situation
Spoiler :

Political Situation as of January 1st, 1909
Spoiler :

Decloak: My opinion of JDip would be vastly improved if whoever wrote it hadn't been so damn lazy as to not color in the non-city territories powers owned at game start, if only because the map looks really terrible as a result.

Decloak: Ah. Then you crazies aren't using it because...? :p

I am so in!

Country preferences shall be sent shortly.

I shall play. I get it now, and will send preferences eventually. (not long from now)

I'm in. Though if there's an influx of players who didn't play the last one (seems unlikely), I might consider stepping aside.

Ill let someone else in but if you end up needing one more shoot me a pm. I think I may try modding an alternat map or type of diplomacy after the current one is over. Good luck all.

I'll try this.

Should my preferences be pmed or posted here?

Or both! :D

CENSORED BY THE CENSORERS.

I'm not too familiar with the finer points of the rules, though I understand the mechanics.

PMs are nice so that nobody knows what his/her country is. I should have made that clear. ^^;

*scurries off to update the first post*

CENSORED BY THE CENSORERS.

I'm not too familiar with the finer points of the rules, though I understand the mechanics.

I found that the best way to learn the rules is knowing what you know and playing a game.

Top Bottom