Ork Warboss - WH40k unit (April 25, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's an ork warboss for warhammer 40.000-mod. Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia - grabbed from Games Workshop website:
It is widely accepted as fact that prolonged periods of conflict lead to an increase in the size and strength of Orkoid individuals. Ork warbands are commanded by the largest and strongest of these, an aggressive Ork chieftain known as a Warboss.

As the monstrous and all powerful leader of the warband, the Warboss gets first pick of any wargear. The Warboss may also choose from among the best fighters to make up his bodyguard with. Some Warbosses also include Mekboys and Mad Doks in their bodyguard - often with their own small entourage of Grot slaves and squigs.

Other Warbosses just get in their wartrukks with a select band of hard nuts and lead their Boyz by the simple expedient of careering into the middle of the enemy force first!

During a Waaagh! an expecially potent Ork Warboss may succeed in forging an empire from their conquests (though their organisation is more feudalistic than imperial). A Warboss commanding an empire usually selects his own title (after all, whose going to argue!). Hence the empire of Charadon is ruled over by the Arch-Arsonist, Octarius by an Over-Fiend, Jagga by a Great Tyrant, and so forth.

Here are the files:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4679&act=down

Here's a civilopedia preview:

Here are animated previews:

:clap: :eek: Very cool. I wish I could use it in my mod. Looks great.:goodjob:

Hehe I remember this WH figure, it was one of my favourites.

Excellent unit. :thumbsup:

That's just wonderful. The claw is a work of art. :eek: With you working on units like these the WH40K mod will look even better than the WH mod does.

Yep: the first attack is with "continuous" setting, producing a longer burn with the kustom blasta. The second attack is "rapid-fire" setting, producing more - but weaker - blasts.

Ah, another ork in insane power armor. Yep, aaglo's back alright!

Really liking those 'shatter' deaths you've been making!

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom