Solaris 29/04/07

Orthanc

Shipwright
I'm back! w00t!

This is a request by beboy, from July of last year:mischief: . Yes, yet another fictional meso-american ship, though I think this one fits firmly in the fantasy area. It's got three attacks, as the preview shows: Giant-Sun-Laser-O-DOOM, cannons, and arrows.

Downloady:
Solaris
Solaris (Sail Version)

Boat season begins again!

Nice blast :) - a cylinder filled with media? :)

Honestly yeah, really it's just my water splashes in a big cylinder and rotating.;)

Thanks everyone! So good being back...

Laza beams of death! :evil:

Anyways, shouldn't the laser blast be pointed to the same side as the arrows shoot? Otherwise it is limited to it's own attack, not combined with the other attacks.

Hmm, I quess I could make an alternate fortify and an Attack D, so the fortify would point the top mirror to starboard, Attack D would then naturally have the beam firing to starboard. I'll do that after I've got the sail version done. :lol: This unit's getting complicated!

I also see it very well in a hypothetical Rome/Greece scenario.. i think, also the name of the ship supports my idea

The normal sail version is done and done! I also updated the regular version with a side-firing lazar-O-doom, just made it shoot out of the folded mainsail instead of rotating the top one to fire it. So you now have 4 attacks to pick and choose from!

Top Bottom