RiskNES III - Apex In Circle

Symphony D.

Deity
Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Black!

I, Insane_Panda , do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

If you do not copy this into your signup post and attach your name to where it says Insane_Panda I will not accept your joining. Do not sign up if you cannot fufill these conditions. Otherwise, first come, first serve. Preference is given to players not currently engaged in RiskNES2 unless empty slots remain afterwards.

Retroactive deletion.

I, LightFang, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

The Red Army for me!

I'll take first backup position, if you don't get 8 fresh.

I, Niklas, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take whatever color no one else chooses in the case I'm accepted in the game, but of course Blue now holds a special place in my heart.

I, Kentharu , do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

Green is fine

Retroactive deletion.

Watching only...

I, Lord_Iggy, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take Aqua, if possible. I was eliminated early from the last game, as you all know.

I, Grombar do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forefeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

I'll take Orange

Been a long while since ive played risk (board game version only) so I'll give this one a try. Bear with me the first couple turns as I get used to the rules and such!

Retroactive deletion.

Heh, I've only played the board game Risk, and only twice too.

So, um...bear with me, Symphony D, please. :p

I, Splime, do hereby affirm that I have entered into a contract with the moderator, Symphony D., whereby I will send him orders at the specified deadline in return for the timely posting of the update within twenty four (24) hours of the specified deadline time. I recognize that should I be unable to make this deadline I will make arrangements twenty four (24) hours in advance to notify the moderator if I cannot send orders, or will send orders early in such a circumstance. I acknowledge that I have read and affirmed this statement, and that in the event I violate these conditions I accept that my position will be forfeited and available to the first interested party which accepts these terms.

Blue Army, signing on. If I can't be aqua, give me anything.

Oops, didn't notice you took aqua. I'll take blue then.

He seems to have put me on the backup list anyway...

I hope I get put ahead of Niklas on the people waiting. He's been able to play a lot more than me lately. :p

Retroactive deletion.

Top Bottom