Fredrick's Prussians

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
here are some troops for Fredrick the Great. a musketeer and grenadier, check out the mitre cap!! tks to chaemedrys for original prussian grenadeir and to AlazkanA for the napolionic units

PS the "mitrehead" is also in the zip file...

DOWNLOAD

Great Units and exellent textures! :goodjob:

I like the grenadier with the white wig... Even though it makes me wonder, why did the europeans of that time like powdered wigs? Did they like to look old? Anyhow, good job!

Very nice job! Love 'em!

Great job as usual bernie. Terrific!

edit - Any another modder I need to get into the habit of adding to the Update thread. Throw me a frikkin bone here bernie! :p

looks great!

Great job, Bernie.:king:

I like the grenadier with the white wig... Even though it makes me wonder, why did the europeans of that time like powdered wigs? Did they like to look old? Anyhow, good job!

Uem, good question...

You could ask yourself why so many of today's (western) youth like to shave themself bald... I mean, do they like to look older then they really are? ;)

Very beautifully detailed...the white wig makes them look sophistacated:)

thks but i cant take credit for white wig, that was from chamaedrys original prussian grenadier:)

I've made some buttons for these guys (didn't see any in the download).

Here they are:

Attachments

• PrussianMusket.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom