Death's Head Hussar

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this "dead head" is no fan of jerry garcia, uses cossack animations

DOWNLOAD

Very nice. :goodjob:

I've heard of them a little before (From the Napoleonic mod for Age of Empires 3) but what exactly were they?

They were Prussian forces. Hussars are more or less light cavalry.

Thank you. I knew hussars were more or less light cavalry (Played some AoE III ) But wasn't sure about the Death Head bit..

Your Hussar looks pretty cool. Is there a chance that you could make a hungarian Huszár out of it by changing the colours for example (see the pictue here )? I could use it for the magyar mod then.

Your Hussar looks pretty cool. Is there a chance that you could make a hungarian Huszár out of it by changing the colours for example (see the pictue here )? I could use it for the magyar mod then.

your wish is my command:yup:

Thank you! To help you a bit I have done a little search for more pictures. In fact there are two common uniforms (maybe even more, I am not that familiar with hungarian military history, but these two are the ones I know from hungarian movies, exhibitions, pictures, public festivals) depending on the regiment. The first has a green vest, the second a blue one. Both include red trousers. I would prefer the green, because these are also the national colours of hungary. So here are the links.

1. (its mainly about austrian military units, but this doesn't matter, Austria and Hungary were one country for a long time)

Again: thank you for your efforts. Your name will be in the mods next credits of course.

Top Bottom