MP Invitation: The 1200 GMT game

dynablaster

Chieftain
Right now we try to play FFH2 MP on a regular basis on Hamachi.
So we try to start a game every day at 1200 GMT.

We would love to see more Players to join the 1200 GMT game and this becoming some kind of fixed institution.

So feel free to join the Hamachi and play some MP with us. :)

What is 1200 GMT ?

What is this Hamachi ?

Hamachi
Hamachi is very easy to download and use so jump in if you haven't tried it. It is a very neat and tidy little application with an crisp GUI.

You will only follow this next bit if you've used Hamachi.
Can everybody at least join the FallFromHeaven2 network. There are two other networks: FallFromHeaven and FallFromHeavenAnnex. Some people are members of only one or two. At the moment there is enough overlap that everybody gets in on every game, but for simplicity sake it would be good if we can standardise on using FallFromHeaven2.

Password for all three is ffh by the way.

Chit chat
When in game do not chat unless you've ended your turn. If you are discussing trades or something in game that is fine, but debating whether the Scorch spell should have a chance of summoning Mad Max shouldn't hold the game up. Also when in the lobby and everybody playing is there keep it to game talk and get the game rolling. This only applies to typing chat.

Only babies request a restart if they have a bad starting location.
This is THE easiest mod to relocate at the start if you aren't happy and don't want to wait to find out you have copper and horses in spite of a lack of other resources.

Stay for a while
If you aren't leading by turn 50 do not leave the game. Slash your wrists instead so you remember the pain. Do not join if you plan on going to bed in half an hour. The game should not be a chore but be prepared to put in 3 hours.

By fire be purged

dynablaster

well, at that time ppl normally works / has lunch :/
You'd have more luck in the evening IMO.

Dude there is one person who plays from UK, one from Germany. Me and one other are in Australia. The others I think in US (maybe about 4 people).
GMT is reference point only.

Plus I think those of us who play regularly don't have the curse of full time work.

well, at that time ppl normally works / has lunch :/
You'd have more luck in the evening IMO.

Me and my friend are usually playing MP together on weekend at midnight GMT+1 [Poland] [so that is 23:00 GMT i.e. for UK] We play till we fall down, mostly till 4 AM :)

Team Speak server of course and headphones. Maybe we will invite some ppl in the future ;)

Dude there is one person who plays from UK, one from Germany. Me and one other are in Australia. The others I think in US (maybe about 4 people).

Plus I think those of us who play regularly don't have the curse of full time work.

Heh, sorry I looked at the location of the OP...

I do work and study and am unavailable at 12 gmt during the week, but during the weekend it's a different story. I might try to join one of those games.

Yeah, this one is from Las Vegas. I don't know if Pacific Time means a lot to people living in Europe and Australia, but they can easily reference GMT. It's the crazy "Round Earth" theory that can make scheduling such a challenge. ;)

I will probably be available for some of these games. I got Hamachi, and I managed to remember the old channel and password so I'm idling in there atm. :p

me...I'm currently stationed, stuck, in Annapolis {Maryland}...and no, I'm not in the navy. But my dad is. So the time here at 1200 GMT, I believe, is 7:00am...here. Which means I got school to goto :sad:. cursed public education always interfering with gaming schedules. :gripe:

me...I'm currently stationed, stuck, in Annapolis {Maryland}...and no, I'm not in the navy. But my dad is. So the time here at 1200 GMT, I believe, is 7:00am...here. Which means I got school to goto :sad:. cursed public education always interfering with gaming schedules. :gripe:

Who knows, maybe there will be money in Pro-FfH-Gaming in the future. But till then, stay in school!

Don't worry man. After you've had a few jobs and got sick of that kind of lifestyle you can live with your parents when you're 27 and just play computer games all day like me.

Hamachi
Hamachi is very easy to download and use so jump in if you haven't tried it. It is a very neat and tidy little application with an crisp GUI.

You will only follow this next bit if you've used Hamachi.
Can everybody at least join the FallFromHeaven2 network. There are two other networks: FallFromHeaven and FallFromHeavenAnnex. Some people are members of only one or two. At the moment there is enough overlap that everybody gets in on every game, but for simplicity sake it would be good if we can standardise on using FallFromHeaven2.

Password for all three is ffh by the way.

Chit chat
When in game do not chat unless you've ended your turn. If you are discussing trades or something in game that is fine, but debating whether the Scorch spell should have a chance of summoning Mad Max shouldn't hold the game up. Also when in the lobby and everybody playing is there keep it to game talk and get the game rolling. This only applies to typing chat.

Only babies request a restart if they have a bad starting location.
This is THE easiest mod to relocate at the start if you aren't happy and don't want to wait to find out you have copper and horses in spite of a lack of other resources.

Stay for a while
If you aren't leading by turn 50 do not leave the game. Slash your wrists instead so you remember the pain. Do not join if you plan on going to bed in half an hour. The game should not be a chore but be prepared to put in 3 hours.

Don't worry man. After you've had a few jobs and got sick of that kind of lifestyle you can live with your parents when you're 27 and just play computer games all day like me.

I got 4 years until I'm married off, mayb by then I could play ffh all day. :D
THen ffh will most likely be complete and my life couldn't be more satisfied. ;)

PS: who you calling man? man!

THen ffh will most likely be complete and my life couldn't be more satisfied. ;)

PS: who you calling man? man!

If you still had your older avatar pic, no one would be calling you man:p :D

Yeah. But then she would have to endure having geeks asking her age all the time.

Be sure your fiance doesn't learn your plans... ;)

Top Bottom