F-4 Phantom II

snafusmith

Unit Maker
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II[2] is a two-seat supersonic long-range all-weather fighter-bomber originally developed for the U.S. Navy by McDonnell Douglas. The Phantom was used by the U.S. military from 1960 to 1996, and was the primary air superiority fighter and a workhorse fighter-bomber for the US Air Force, Navy and Marines during the Vietnam war. As of 2001 over 1,000 F-4s were in service with 11 nations worldwide.
-Wikipedia

This unit was created by both Asioasioasio and myself. He worked on the initial model, and I finished it up with some tweaks, a skin and the animations. The skin was heavily modified from one originally created by Sundowner @ the Combat Aces forums.

Animations: Jet Fighter
Poly Count: ~850

ENJOY!

-Smitty

Ooooooooooh!!!:hatsoff: A low-poly marine jetfighter!
Any chance for a generic version? :D

I said this before when i first saw what you have maded with this model and after you've put texture :)

omg :) perfectly done, absolutly amazing :)

I take it you don't do (or can't do) transparent 'flags'? ;)
Nevertheless, it's a real wannahave. :goodjob:

Thanks. At present I haven't been able to add team color to any of the units animated through the nif viewer. There are tutorials out there that work, and Asioasioasio has had some success with it, but I haven't. So far it's very very difficult to get non-firaxis created models into the nif viewer with team color. At least for me.

ho yes, splendid ! :goodjob:

and I really hope you'll make a german version :D

Great Phantom. Bows for you and asioasioasio.

I followed rabbit,white's guide but i still can't get it in, it says great general error and exits out.:wallbash: frustrating

Top Bottom