Wyrmshadow's Bryce Tutorials

Wyrmshadow

Deity
If a picture is worth a thousand words... what's a video worth?

I was inspired by the speed drawing videos online and decided to try my hand at it with unit making. So I got a new toy called Camtasia that records the entire screen while you work.

Basic
Introduction
Initial Template Setup Template file
Advanced Motion Lab
Keyframe Fix
Basic Texture Application
Pallette Tutorials
Quick texture replacement without messing with your animations
Fixing a crooked model that you've just imported *NEW!!

Fast Videos
Aircraft Speed Animating
My Inventory
More Inventory
German Luftwaffe Flanker
Luftmarine Flanker
Tank Attack
Tank Run
F-15 ACTIVE

Any serious requests on HOW TO something? Otherwise I'll be posting very random things.

okay a few more incredibly basic videos posted..with me narrating. It's very hard to cram any sort of lesson into 10 minutes of Youtube video..in real time.

Thank you for the Template tutorial. It helped me iron out some of the mistakes I made. :thumbsup:

Wyrm, since my next project is going to be a re-hash of my "Generic Advanced Airship" That airplane tutorial will come in handy for getting the props spinning texture right. Thanks!

I'm confused. How will it help? Because I used a jet, not a prop aicraft in it..

okay a few more incredibly basic videos posted..with me narrating. It's very hard to cram any sort of lesson into 10 minutes of Youtube video..in real time.

It doesn't have to be 10 minutes. I think if you select the Director type, than you get longer...I've seen many videos that are longer than 10 minutes....

It doesn't have to be 10 minutes. I think if you select the Director type, than you get longer...I've seen many videos that are longer than 10 minutes....

And I do that how?

You see. This is why I dislike poeple who don't read.
I do not doubt these videos exist. What I would like to know, and have already asked is HOW do I attain the Director rank? Since you ignored my question the first time, I will now ignore you.

And I do that how?

Jesus Christ, no where in your response does it say DIRECTOR!!! Since I'm not like you, I will be nice and not ignore you and will tell you how...

GOTO "My Account" then on the left select "Channel Info" then towards the bottom of the screen, select "Change Channel Type". In the drop down box select "Director"

I see you changed your Channel type to Director....your welcome

I uploaded a pallette tutorial just now. And contrary to what Polyphemus said... a Director isn't an unlimited liscence to upload whatever I want. I had to cut things down to less than 100megs otherwise it didn't let me even try to upload the file.

added another video.. quick texture replacement.

Does anyone even look at these because I have not gotten a single request on making a specific tutorial for anyone. Should I wear my cowboy hat like Zeekater just now asked me?

Top Bottom