Worker Flavour Units

Chuggi

Espada
This is a small project to give the working class in Civ IV a bit of flavour. All of these units have been created in 3ds Max by using various Firaxis models and merging them together to create new ones, along with new textures. For example, the Germanic Worker has a modified Warrior head, Warrior arms, Christian Missionary torso and Crossbowman legs. They are all low-poly, and as always, enjoy them and give me credit :)

Asian Worker (Ideal for Asian Civs) Download!

Caucasian Worker (Ideal for European Civs) Download!

Arabian Worker (Ideal for Middle-Eastern Civs) Download!

African Worker (Ideal for African Civs) Download!

Celtic Worker (Ideal for the Celts, English and the French) Download!

[URL=http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=celtworkersmx8.jpg][/URL]

Germanic Worker (Ideal for Germany, Vikings etc.) Download!

Slavic Worker (Ideal for Russia) Download!

Hellenistic Worker (Ideal for Greece, Rome and Spain etc.) Download!

African Worker (Ideal for African Civs) Download!

You are planning to make ethnically diverse missionaries?
Great People on the other hand, would be a real boon! :goodjob:

You are planning to make ethnically diverse missionaries?
Great People on the other hand, would be a real boon! :goodjob:

Missionaries are hard because they have to still represent the religion, but I have made a few so far. I also made a nice Asian Great Prophet by reboning a Taoist missionary and making a new texture. Here's a pic:

If some other people could make some ethnically diverse great people or missionaries it would save me a lot of work :D

I just noticed these in one of the new BtS screenshots. They've made a Caucasian and an Asian worker.. I like my Caucasian one better though ;) their one just looks like a reskin of the current one. The Asian one looks great though.

Your caucasian worker looks indeed better... perhaps it's even possible to have three types of workers now: the one in the screenshot for the ancient times, yours for medieval times and the modern worker of course.

Missionaries are hard because they have to still represent the religion, but I have made a few so far.

That's why I was surprised you would go through the trouble creating them.

Your caucasian worker looks indeed better... perhaps it's even possible to have three types of workers now: the one in the screenshot for the ancient times, yours for medieval times and the modern worker of course.

Thanks! That's a good idea, maybe mine could be made a little more medieval by changing the colours or something.

That's why I was surprised you would go through the trouble creating them.

Yeah but the black guys were easy to make (just change the skin tone) and it wouldn't make sense if they were the only white units.

Your in luck this is supported and easy to do with new EDU system in BtS

Impaler[WrG];5594683 said:
Your in luck this is supported and easy to do with new EDU system in BtS

Sounds like you've had a good look in the BtS expansion already. ;)

Top Bottom