Term V: Southern Aimag

For the military production in NOTA

The long travel times to the Northern Border, only calls for NOTA to produce Keshiks, which is by far the most economic and best unit to make.
If we can get 4 longbowmen the next turnchat, it would have been nice, these would replace the garrisons in your four cities, liberating the veterans for border duty.

Could you please put the new NOTB City settlement in the instructions thread, as it is your province?

Could you please put the new NOTB City settlement in the instructions thread, as it is your province?

The Chieftain handles the actual city settlement -- but do include instructions for what the city is to produce. :)

If there are any questions, suggestions, criticisms, whatever, please do so in the Southern Aimag Office thread.
A minor point: The only thing that I noticed was the road between NOTA and Lyons. (pic) It requires only 2 tiles (rather than 3) if you go straight northwest. Edit: I say this based solely upon the picture. I did not look at the save to see if there was some other reason for zigzagging the road.

Since we're not suppose to be having discussions in the turnchat, I'll move this here:

Yes Cumae is the only non-Confucian Mongol city, and that fits well with Organized Religion. So sent the missionary there.

Our new city, NoneOfTheBelow, won't be confused yet, but I plan on fixing that soon. I'll throw a missionairy in NOTA's queue once we figure out approx. when the revolution is going to happen. I plan on the missionairy arriving just as OR kicks in.

That will be in approximately 7-8 turns, when OR kicks in.

With as active as we've been in the past few days, I might as well let everyone know that I will be gone until possibly tomorrow evening at the latest. Joe doesn't expect to play until Monday, so that still leaves plenty of time to adjust my turnchat instructions.

That will be in approximately 7-8 turns, when OR kicks in.

Thanks! I need to look and see how long it'll take for the new city to be built so I can adjust my instructions to fit a missionairy in there. I need to confuse her before OR kicks in.

Are there any other suggestions or requests for my instructions?

Paris -> GP farm
NotA -> No GP farm, no scientists

Thanks! I need to look and see how long it'll take for the new city to be built so I can adjust my instructions to fit a missionairy in there. I need to confuse her before OR kicks in.

FYI there are two other missionaries already in the instructions. Let's make sure we don't train too many.

FYI there are two other missionaries already in the instructions. Let's make sure we don't train too many.

Yeah, I didn't see that. Provo states there is only one unconfused city, so that takes care of one of them. I'm not sure about Berlin? Is it currently confused? If not, the second one can go there. If it is, than it can go to the new city and I won't need to build one.

Berlin isn't confucianist yet. (Note: I've got a state of the empire thread with quite a lot of information in it, so if you don't have time to check the save, you could check that thread)

There is no fred for this term

so i take this:

Ideas for the extra turn

NonA
+1 food,

EA
EE to WW +1C

Top Bottom