(BtS version) Modern Paratrooper

this unit is a simple re-equip of the modern paratrooper, so you can have paradrops, but not have to look at the thompson (no offense to tommy gun fans, if just doesnt fit in 2008)

i instead replaced the thompson with a simple MP5 model. please reskin it on your own :)

and remember me when you use it in your mod. :)

download here

Garret, could you make rebone of normal infantry and marines infantry and give them this paratroop animation? Please :please:

I made this guy a long time ago, but never had a use for him. I haven't gotten BtS yet, because it's not available where I live, but as soon as I do I'll release him with the animations of the paratrooper.

Wow, there is already a new unit for BtS and I don't ven have the game yet. I'll have to see how crappy the original is to see if I'll replace it. :)

Great snafusmith i was thinking of your unit with thoose animations :)

Second one is Falmshirmjager - but i don't know how to rebone so it would be cool if someone could rebone it (or just plain marines unit - i could do the rest :>)

Great snafusmith i was thinking of your unit with thoose animations :)

Second one is Falmshirmjager - but i don't know how to rebone so it would be cool if someone could rebone it (or just plain marines unit - i could do the rest :>)

i see no problem with reboning this (unless snafu's model is already grafted :) )

Top Bottom