(CONFIRMED) Final Frontier Repetitive Crash and Graphics Bugs. Need Help!

padfoot7726

Chieftain
When I start up Final Frontier, everything seems to be working fine. When I get to leader selection, Hector Alverez of New Earth is just a purple silhouette with eyes and teeth. The leader of Paradise is JUST floating eyes and teeth. When I click on some others, I can tell the game is trying to show me their picture but crashes. If I get by this without clicking on the crashing pictures, I play the game normally for about 20 min. (Hector and Paradise stll having graphics problems in game) then (I think when I discover the crashing leaders) the game tries to show the picture but crashes. This happens every time I play the game. I already tried downloading the patch, but it didn't help. I reinstalled directX as well.
I NEED SUGGESTIONS:( :sad: :eek:

Thank you so much!:) :D :lol: :cool:
It worked perfectly!
I don't even care about the floating eyes, as long as I get to play the game.
Kudos!

Only stumbled across this today ... thanx for the pseudo-fix ... a bit disconcerting negotiating with a pair of floating eyebrows but at least I CAN PLAY - YEH!!

Can you tell me what is yours videocard please ?

Also, I would like to know if you already had some problem with others LH from the epic game and/or leaders from the Age of Ice scenario. Thanks !

I was also having the leaderhead crashing problem for Final Frontier, and the strange floating eyes/hair/teeth/etc for the epic game and Age of Ice as well.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 vid onboard videocard.

Now everytime I try to click on the Hitler leaderhead or meet Hitler, while playing Grave's History in the Making mod the game crashes. Was the reason for the leaderhead crash in Final Frontier ever discovered or a real fix made?

I Tried the fix and I still crash when I meet certain leaders. I don't even see the floating eyes either. Can anyone help??

Thanks for the quick response! My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU, and I'm not sure if I'm patched but I'm trying to download it right now

Top Bottom