All city styles with trees

Amenhotep IV

Great Pharaoh
Here's finally my first complete set of city styles with trees. Some of you may be disappointed due to lack of palm trees in several cities, but the graphics I had were awful. If you had any better "palm trees" and would like them to be added to my cities just send them to me or post here.
Oh, and there is a nice addition (modified tnt.pcx) some posts below...

Enjoy :)

Size: 396 kb

Also available on PTW disc as "Lush Cities"

Attachments

• cities.zip
    396.1 KB · Views: 2,864
I enclose several pictures of my cities. :egypt:

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 7,859
can you add your trees to Snoopy's modpack, because I really like your trees, and I also like Snoopy's big cities.

thanks

Originally posted by Stormbringer
can you add your trees to Snoopy's modpack, because I really like your trees, and I also like Snoopy's big cities.

thanks

If you mean adding my trees to Snoopy's plains, graslands and deserts... I've been already working on it.;)
Besides, my cities were designed to fit to Snoopy's terrain mod.

Here's a pretty good palm tree for MidEast. I tried adding it to these cities and it looks pretty good. Just don't place it right in front of a building, because the trunk might become hard to see.

It's taken from Harlan's Resources civilopedia images.

Attachments

• palm.gif
    palm.gif
    1,005 bytes · Views: 9,288
Originally posted by thamis
Here's a pretty good palm tree for MidEast. I tried adding it to these cities and it looks pretty good. Just don't place it right in front of a building, because the trunk might become hard to see.

It's taken from Harlan's Resources civilopedia images.

Thanx. :) I'll try to remake the mideast style soon...

Originally posted by Carlos113
Why? :D
Yeah, I'm surious also! :)

Looking good!

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
Yeah, I'm surious also! :)

Looking good!

Ok. Why didn't I modify the XL cities? Simply... they are far too big and they don't look nice especially in modern era. Didn't you notice that their edges then are usually covered with railroads, irrigation, etc.? That's why I decided to use the original graphics. ;) Hope you'll understand.

Here is a nice addition to my cities already posted some time ago. Just copy it into civ3\art\terrain\. the file contains graphics of nice trees as replacement for the so-called "grassland resource"

Attachments

• tnt.pcx
    9.8 KB · Views: 498
Originally posted by Cocon
I like Polish city style. Can you make one?

Well, it's not so easy as you think. I'd have to find some cool graphics, but the cities wouldn't be so nice as the original.
I'm not a proffesionist... ;)

But however, good idea :) I must admit I've never thought about it.

Do you mind if I add these graphics to my GT mod? You get listed in the credits, of course.

Do you object if I post these to another forum, with a link to here? I would also give you credit, and would post the files as you made them.

Originally posted by kring
Do you object if I post these to another forum, with a link to here? I would also give you credit, and would post the files as you made them.

Ok, enjoy :) I'm happy you like my graphs... Just tell me which forum?
I'm sending you a PM...

Originally posted by Pawe³

...or can anybody tell my how (if possible) can I change my nick in my current account :confused: ,please.

The forums-admin should be able to change you nick. Find out who is it and contact him with you problem.

Top Bottom