Chiang Kai-Shek [Leaderhead]

Keep up the good work! :)
Hut could be less japanese - but it's not so important.

Beauty! Thanks mate. :)

Me, my brother and a friend just started playing the orig RtW 1936. We changed the ini ourself to play it multiplayer. And its great but a few things thing that we dislike is that the units have no real pic in the upper status bar, also there are way to few buildings.. the mod could use like 10-15 more buildings.

Another point is that i (U.S) cant create airports on some islands near europe, i cant build setlers to make a new small city for it and fortess cant take air units if not in my borders. Alliances would be nice too in a free game.

Hi holodmer. :)

I'm not keen on more buildings. This mod is about war, not growth of an empire like the epic game. Also, what buildings do you need? Everything is covered by what's there. Once the bombers come out and start blowing up buildings, you'll have enough buildings to build again... and again.... and again. :D

There's no settlers in the mod. The world is fully settled already. I never intended for new cities in the mod. :)

As for airports, it's due to a trade route bug which will be fixed in the add-on (not beta 1, the next version I'll upload).

yeah, ive been bugging out on that trade route bug myself. especially on the pacific map ;)

Im glad you like the Chiang dude i made. I was gonna give him an amazing uniform, but i found out that wang kong's textures were very screwy, in both file format and the shape of the texture surfaces. so i just gave him a dark traditional shirt. i can change the color of the hat, but not reskin it, but im not sure you really care dale :)

That's a really cool leaderhead! It really captures the spirit of this leaders ... Is it possible to add a blue-sky/white-sun symbol to his hat? Otherwise, respect :goodjob:

(sorry, I don't want to sound demanding or something like that... I am somewhat glad the "peanut" has made it into CIV, even though I'm not much of a CKS-fan)

Hey Garret:

If this (below) is possible, it would really separate CKS from Hirohito. :)

That's a really cool leaderhead! It really captures the spirit of this leaders ... Is it possible to add a blue-sky/white-sun symbol to his hat? Otherwise, respect :goodjob:

(sorry, I don't want to sound demanding or something like that... I am somewhat glad the "peanut" has made it into CIV, even though I'm not much of a CKS-fan)

here is a different skinning of the hat, using CKS's national colors

Attachments

• newhat.zip
    43.1 KB · Views: 108
  • newhat.jpg
    newhat.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 258
This is just an amazing job, simply the best custom leaderhead I've seen since hitler (the franco one looks the same to me) and Kamehameha, though in all honesty I like his black hat better :D

Top Bottom