Blacksun's AI Attitude Unfold!

NeverMind

Proud to be Russian
AI Attitude Unfold
by Blacksun

It's a pleasure for me to introduce here at CFC another SDK mod by Blacksun. AI Attitude Unfold use SDK function int CvPlayerAI::AI_getAttitudeVal to show real attitude of AIs toward the player. This function exposed to Python and used in the scoreboard along with standard Attitude Types.

Note, it's not just a sum of visible "+" and "-" (as in BtS Foreign Advisor) but final AI feelings about you, including some hidden elements!

Other modcomps: 50 civs limit, Main Screen Mod.

- Unpack it to your CIV(or_Addon)\Mods folder.
- Game Menu: Advanced--Load a Mod--AttitudeVal.
- Watch the numbers in the scoreboard!

Can I get the SDK files for this?

Sure, link to source code added to the first post.

This looks awesome! Two questions:
1. does it work with the Mac version? I think we Mac-users are one patch behind in warlords. Does it make a difference?
2. can it be loaded into a game already going, or is it something you have to create a new game with the mod already loaded?

Waiting for 3.17 :)

ExtraCrispy
you gonna wait a lot of time then...

isuggest you move on to the bug mod, it includes this mod there.

no, you won't see numbers with BUG mod.
BUG is adding BUG-FE (fully exposed) that will reveal this sort of information. Our current thinking is that there will be levels of exposure ...

0: Current BUG / v3.17
1: Standard, non leader specific XML items
2: Leader specific XML items (excluding random elements)
3: Full exposure, including random elements (ie WFYHBTA)

The player will need to accumulate EP to move up the levels, similar to 'investigate cities' (ie a passive use of espionage). Under level 3, it will be as if the player had positioned a very deep spy in the AIs leadership and that spy will be able to ferret out everything (including the AIs real attitude).

Note, it's not just a sum of visible "+" and "-" (as in BtS Foreign Advisor) but final AI feelings about you, including some hidden elements!

Are the hidden elements you're referring to better or worse rank, or lost war attitude changes?

Yes, all the elements of CvPlayerAI::AI_getAttitudeVal

Top Bottom