BtS - Modular - Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands

Aeven

EU Citizen

A joint project with esnaz, who created the 3DLH. To my knowledge, this is the first modular extra leaderhead.

Queen Wilhelmina was the first Dutch queen to reign without a king at her side. She is considered one of the most powerful monarchs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands since the 1848 constitution, and was respected and loved around the world. Now she can be in your game too as a second Dutch leader.

Her traits are Protective and Charismatic, these based upon how she acted during the Second World War against the Germans and how she supported her suppressed subjects via Radio Oranje from London.

Install
Place the contents in that of another mod. If you do not wish to load a mod, place the contents into your CustomAssets folder.

Wasn't the Queen on which this one is based reigning without a king at her side? ;)

I meant the first Dutch Queen ;) I believe there is a slight error in this, firstly the button, and second, the Pedia entries refuse to show up. Can you see anything wrong?

I looked at your mod because I'm interested to reproduce it for other leaders

Is there a way to workaround the whole inclusion of [leader]_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml in order to add any further civ leaders?
It isn't a good spot for modular modding... :)

About Pedia entry problem, perhaps you shouldn't split text in several lines...

Well, for the game to assign a leader to any civ, you need to modify that civ.

And thanks for the tip on the Pedia :)

esnaz is making a newer version of the art files, so I will be uploading a new version soon.

Well, for the game to assign a leader to any civ, you need to modify that civ.

Yes, but it isn't really modular :sad:

I would have expected something like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- Civilization Infos -->
<Civ4CivilizationInfos xmlns="x-schema:[leaderXXX]_CIV4CivilizationsSchema.xml">
	<CivilizationInfos>
		<CivilizationInfo>
			<Type>CIVILIZATION_[civXXX]</Type>
			<Leaders>
				<Leader>
					<LeaderName>LEADER_XXX</LeaderName>
					<bLeaderAvailability>1</bLeaderAvailability>
				</Leader>
			</Leaders>
		</CivilizationInfo>
	</CivilizationInfos>
</Civ4CivilizationInfos>

Groan.... :(

Is this leaderhead still around somewhere? The link references an empty file via the LH database.

Is this leaderhead still around somewhere? The link references an empty file via the LH database.
AND2 has her and my modmod also. See my signature.

Top Bottom