Straightened Roads & Trees

Balthasar

Wise Man
bzzzbbzzzzz....Look into my eyes (you are now officially hypnotized!)...there is no escape...you will continue your great work...

These are just excellent!

Thank you all for the kind words. I would've thanked you last night, but I suddenly got very tired. I woke up this morning with the urge to do more graphics...

Anyway, for those who are interested, here is a list of (most of) the trees in the treepack. I have individual pcx's of them, if needed:

American Beech
American Elms
Eastern Hemlock
Eastern White Pine
Ginko (small)
Hawthorn
Kwanzan Cherry
Lindens
Norway Maples
Oak Willow
Pear
Pin Oak
Red Maples
Red Oaks
Shagbark
Sugar Maple
Sycamore
White Cedar
Yoshino Cherry
Zelkova

I hope to have a European Pack, English Pack, Tropical Pack & Asian Pack as soon as possible. Stay tuned. (Where is this sudden ambition coming from :confused: . . .strange)

Bjornlo, there is a link to a thread with a lot of screenshots in my first post, and of course, there are images posted on the download database itself. I just didn't want to litter the forums with multiple posts of the same shots.

Blue Monkey, have PM'd you a small bamboo pack. Hope it's what you were looking for. Well, that gives me a start on the Asia pack!

I tried your file highways and trees.
There is a problem.
In game some of the tiles do not show up even though they were previously worked.
I took the liberty of looking at your file and comparing it to the standard railroad file. The standard file had 17 rows of images whereas your file only had 16 rows. I am assuming that this is what cased the problem. In fact when I went into the editor and created a block of land the size of a city and then "railroaded" with your file as the overlay certain squares became blacked out showing only the overlay that had last been on that tile before it was blacked out.

I tried your file highways and trees.
There is a problem.
In game some of the tiles do not show up even though they were previously worked.
I took the liberty of looking at your file and comparing it to the standard railroad file. The standard file had 17 rows of images whereas your file only had 16 rows. I am assuming that this is what cased the problem. In fact when I went into the editor and created a block of land the size of a city and then "railroaded" with your file as the overlay certain squares became blacked out showing only the overlay that had last been on that tile before it was blacked out.

It is a roads file. (file name is roads.pcx)

You are right the railroads file does have an extra row.

There is only one all direction tile on the roads and 17 all direction tiles on the railroads, you can have alot of variety on a rails file.

Thank you Pounder. I hadn't realized that before. Critical information for making Freeways, I suppose. Sasha, If you compare roads files, you'll notice that the very first diamond usually contains just a dot of road. On mine, you get a coupla trees until it hooks up with another 'roaded' tile. I'll be happy to make you one with a dot if you'd like.

looks very nice. can't wait to test it out!

The wagon wheel roads look right nice there, mate! I'll just pop those into my humble little mod then. . .:king:

Top Bottom