King
A modular LeaderHead of Empress Theodora of the Byzantine Empire

Download*

*i fixed the "pink crown" problem

Attachments

• Theodora.JPG
    Theodora.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1,822
Interesting. I've always rather liked the older Theodora retex of Isabella (not sure why as there's not any model alteration), but I have been thinking that she should lose the Spanish crown. This is a very different spin on the same model. We have a Byzantine crown, lighter colors, and a cloak. The cloak and colors are probably the two things that make me hesitate, as the cloak just doesn't look elegant enough for the rest of her outfit, and the colors just look too cheerful. I really liked the dark colors in the older version. I'll have to think about this.

Speaking of Byzantines though, I think that the modded Basil II leaderhead might benefit from a replacement of his mytre with a Justinian-style crown.

I agree the textures need work, but this is a very solid base and good use of the Crown changing to spice things up. Hope some skinners can hit this with a fresh coating.

I'm going to adjust the skin a bit, if that's ok with you esnaz? :)

Yes, that's fine

I based her of of the image attached to this post:

Attachments

• theodora1.JPG
    theodora1.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 476
I would say that a deep red cloak would suit her better... perhaps with that gold trim.

Also, I think we need to shy away from Isabella's Boricua eyebrows, I feel like if she opens her mouth, she's going to sound like Rosie Perez.

I would say that a deep red cloak would suit her better... perhaps with that gold trim.

Also, I think we need to shy away from Isabella's Boricua eyebrows, I feel like if she opens her mouth, she's going to sound like Rosie Perez.

Maybe I'll work on it and come out with a second version, but i'm doing a lot of graphics for an Israel-Arab War mod right now, so it may take a while. In the mean time, it would be great to see others take a kick at it:goodjob:

I'm having a small problem with this LH, please see attached screenshot. I am not using it as a modular LH but I know I copied all of the files into the correct directory and I double checked the .xml. Any advice?

Cheers,
ripple01

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 473
I'm having a small problem with this LH, please see attached screenshot. I am not using it as a modular LH but I know I copied all of the files into the correct directory and I double checked the .xml. Any advice?

Cheers,
ripple01

I guess the dds file isn't in her folder, sorry! I'll repost it onto the dowload DB, so just re-download it from the top of this thread

Top Bottom