Cardian Paladin 22 AUG 07

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
This is a re-make of an older unit: The Cardian Paladin UU for the Federation of Windhurst in the Final Fantasy mod.

Basically, Cardians are Magical automata that the Tarutaru built to serve as heavy workers and front-line fighters in the Windhurstian army.

Pic:

Download

I thought it said canadian at first.

Coooool. Nice job, man. You might want to speed up the attack, though.

Attack is much faster in-game (or if viewed with Firefox, which is one of the few web browsers that can display variable framerate GIF files properly).

Glad you guys liked it.... I would have been done Sunday, except that I got all the way to the Attack animation before I realized that the sword would go outside of the original frame-size, and I had to re-size the frame, and change the zoom on all the animations, and re-render all but the death animation (since I hadn't got to it yet).

Here's hoping my next unit project isn't plagued by massive screwups that need re-rendering....

Hmmm.... Maybe it runs normal speed for me because I have the original .GIF file on my HD......

Anyways, it runs at least twice as fast in-game (open the attack animation up in Flicster or Civ3 FlicEdit).....

Run Dorthy! The Tinman's gone freaking crazy! He's already killed the Scarecrow!

A must have unit for any evil steampunk army, :thumbsup:

Top Bottom