3d Scandinavian kingdoms city set

These cities are really great. :thumbsup: But please, cut away these "fingers" from your walls. They disturb a lot.

Civinator, asking for a change after i had just posted a new file is not the best thing to do :p

Anyway, just this once, your wish has been granted ;)

Dl Here (Note that this file only has the walled versions, for the three 3d sets. The rest of the city is still in post #1).

I agree that this is a bit better.

Thank you very much! :)

I love the new version too. :)

Also varwnos you have a habbit of deleting your old cities when you get into something new. PLEASE don't that with these (or the other in the same style), I really like them, and they might come in handy sometime in the future.

super work. Love the church/cathedral particularly. Nice touch and pretty authentic IMO, as brick was used throughout the Baltic/Nordic area.

Not very much im afraid :S

So this is an industrial set you need?
Better post a couple of buildings (since currently there are only two unique ones in each set) from many different angles. Isometric and bird's eye would do perfectly, but if you do not have those at least different pics of the same building ;)

Actually single era think age of piracy. The french controlled colonies in N and S America. Not sure if you plan do a spanish city set also but that is another I could use.

Top Bottom