Electronics

Replacable Parts

Corporation
Refining
Steel
Combustion
Mass Production

Motorized Transportation (Tanks)

EDIT: I got rid of Sanitation, because I figured we could buy it later and it wasn't much of a priority.

I would also like the tech race to be a priority (w/o too much gold sacrifice) to acheive this goal as quickly as possible .

Shaitan's proposal
1. Steam Power
2. Industrialization
3. Medicine
4. Sanitation
5. Electricity
6. Scientific Method
7. Atomic Theory
8. Electronics

Donsig's proposal
1. Steam Power
2. Electricity
3. Medicine
4. Scientific Method
5. Industrialization
6. Sanitation
7. Atomic Theory
8. Electronics

chiefpaco's proposal
1. Electricity (irrigation everywhere to further benefit hospitals)
2. Scientific Method (ToE)

I like Electricity before Sanitation to let us build any irrigation around cities that need to get up to Hospital size. I think it might take a little time to get cities railroaded with irrigation so thats why I put Sci Method in there.

Double-speed workers coming with Replaceable parts are sweet but I think I'll wait till next round to see how far we've got.

Science Department:
Science Department Thread

Science proposal
Science proposal thread

I went with Electricity. I like Falcons proposal with a minor adjustment. Move Electronics just after Atomin Theory to speed up the constructionof the Dam.

ok

I'll do both

Daaraa.... I put falcon's proposal still as disscussible

Meaning= The order the tech's come in well be decided.

I have now Refined my Plan...

I have it in this order (the bold techs are what I feel are significant steps in research)....

Steam Power
Industiralization

Medicine
Electricity
Scientific Method

Atomic Theory
Electronics

Replacable Parts

Corporation
Refining
Steel
Combustion
Mass Production

Motorized Transportation (Tanks)

EDIT: I got rid of Sanitation, because I figured we could buy it later and it wasn't much of a priority.

I would also like the tech race to be a priority (w/o too much gold sacrifice) to acheive this goal as quickly as possible .

Originally posted by Falcon02

General, have you considered the fact that building Theory of Evolution gives us two free techs? IMHO it is the single most important part of the tech race!

I have, that's one of the reasons I have gotten rid of Sanitation, to speed us to that goal. Evolution, will give us a great boost so we can get out of the Tech rush sooner.

I ask that everyone support Falcon's proposal.... It sounds like the best way to go at the moment and also it allows us access to military be vechiles faster. If everyone goes up the step for marines. We will have stronger military units.

I would like to change my vote from electricity to falcons proposal. The current one is the one I like the best. :)

you should post the switchings where they belong: the "needed things" thread of the mods in the main civ3-demo forum. otherwise they wont find them.

I think the correct path should be steam - electricity - replaceable parts, then the path to ToE and Hoover. We should buy the industrial tech, or research it cheaper after getting ToE started.

Following my path, we get worker benefits while building our national railnet, and acquire infantry and artillary to defend our nation against the stacks of doom (80+ infantry) we will encounter someday soon.

On this continent, Hoover is the single most important wonder in my opinion. Universal Suffrage is not necessary in a peaceful nation on mid-level difficulty such as us.

Bill
...in PDX

My reason for going to Industrialization isn't so much Sufferage (though Important if we are forced into a war, "Best defence is a good offense") But more so for getting Factories to Boost production, which should prove to be a prep for the upcoming wonders, along with other building projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom