Invaders (BtS) Modular

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is not like any other civ, this civ can bombard from a distance and enter any territory WITHOUT causing war.;)

Leader: Mulcarn,
Units: Boss, Bleeder(3), Feral, Gravebringer(5), Sentinel(2), Colony Ship, Construction Ship, Doomsday Missile, Invasion Ship, Stealth Ship.

If you have any suggestions or things/units/buildings you want added, just ask, i might do it.:p

credits:

Spoiler :
see NWA credits

D/L: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7036

You're a bit sparse with explanations. Is this for Final Frontier?

It for anybody and any MOD, it has Afterworld figures and Final Frontier ones also, i use them in my regular civ game for a change of pace, and try to conquer the world, alien style.:p

dude, i really like these. i find it fun to play them in my mod with all of the other "normal" civs. i'm a little fearful being against hitler as this civ's leader and someone like genghis kahn as the leader of the orcs.....

btw i had to fix a couple of xml errors for myself in this one too

constructionships apparently can't "build scrub fallout rapidly"

and gravebringers can't "build landmine"

easy to find and take out, runs smooth afterwards

i think i'm going to use some of these as UUs with the mod chooser.....

btw i had to fix a couple of xml errors for myself in this one too

constructionships apparently can't "build scrub fallout rapidly"

and gravebringers can't "build landmine"

easy to find and take out, runs smooth afterwards

i think i'm going to use some of these as UUs with the mod chooser.....

Just because of this problem i crated a new civ that is strictly for testing, that way i will not have that problem anymore, but thx for catching these and sorry to everyone, but i will now upload a new civ with the errors out.
There just uploaded new change.

If you have any suggestions or things/units/buildings you want added, just ask, i might do it.:p

Cool stuff! :goodjob: Any chance you can take the "Plant minefield" from Afterworld and make it available to units in Next War?

The INVADERS are aliens, and are a technologically-superior extraterrestrial society. They are invading Earth with the intent to replace human life, or to enslave it under a colonial system, or in some cases, to use humans as food.

some xml files for you if you want to use them and new button

What do you mean by the ini in the assets area?

OK go here:

Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/(mod you want to play)/"here"
there is a file there that looks like it has a thread wheel in it with writing, that file.

The INVADERS are aliens, and are a technologically-superior extraterrestrial society. They are invading Earth with the intent to replace human life, or to enslave it under a colonial system, or in some cases, to use humans as food.

some xml files for you if you want to use them and new button

Thx for this, i fully approve of this change. thx.:goodjob:

Thats exactly what these CIVs i am making are supposed to be used for, making changes and making them better.

Top Bottom