dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
Theology - 1 turn - 1 at 0% - 715
Music - 1 turn - 1 at 0% - 858
Economics - 1 turn - 3 at 0% - 2002
Scientific Method - 3 turns - 5 at 0% - 3432
Railroad - 6 turns - 12 at 0% - 6435

I propose Railroad - Economics - Corporation - Scientific Method as a tech path. It will take 15 turns at 50% right now, but this will probably change after WW stops.
This path will give us railroads, improving producion, and an extra trade route in every city, giving us some extra gold. It also leads to important techs as Physics and Biology.

I support Railroad and economics, but would like communism as well, to get the Kremlin in order to do rush-builds cheaper. (Universal suffrage in place of representation).

My computer doesn't have enough memory to easily view the save. Can someone tell me whether our rivals have Econ, and if not, whether they have the prerequisites?

Unless I'm mistaken, first to econ gets a free merchant. I like to deprive the AIs of those free great people when I can. (I'm thinking about the timing of our eventual physics research too.)

I surely agree with Railroads - Economics - Corporations.

After, I would like Music-Military Tradition, very cheap now, as we may need

war in the future, began by us or other.

About Scientific Method : not very useful by itself, so, path desired to follow?

Best regards,

I vote for rail quick, every turn faster is good for worker doing. After research of rail we can research slowly again.

My computer doesn't have enough memory to easily view the save. Can someone tell me whether our rivals have Econ, and if not, whether they have the prerequisites?

Unless I'm mistaken, first to econ gets a free merchant. I like to deprive the AIs of those free great people when I can. (I'm thinking about the timing of our eventual physics research too.)

Huayna Capac got the Great Merchant some time ago. No-one has got Scientific Method yet.

Top Bottom