Amazon Civ (BtS) Modular

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
Just added in Zerver's new Cav/Cui/Rifle units. per request and made a couple more also.

This is mainly all female civ hence the name Amazons.

Pls use this thread for suggestions or comments.

Leader: Myrine
Units: Ancient Spy, Archer, Axeman, Great Spy, grenadier, horsearcher, infantrywoman, longbowman, macewoman, marine, modernworker, musketwoman, pikewoman, spy, swordswoman, saminfantry, scout, settler, spearman, The. .. .. .. .. ., warrior, worker,
Building: Female Statue

download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7111

I made a really cool female rifleman once, but I lost it, too bad..
Anyways, looks interesting alright.. :p
Not much into girls though. :lol:
You know, a reskin of Boudicea would be great for a leader, all the expressions etc..

Edit: Post # 911 :eek:

How do you load this mod? It doesn't seem to be in the right format to go in mods. Where do you put it?

Those instructions don't work here. :(

I can make a mod called "Amazons" show up for loading, and it seems to load when I tell it to, but there's no amazon civilization available when I start a game.

You got to make sure you change the Config.ini to 1.;) for modular loading.

btw Welcome to CFC.

Then i take it you'll really dont know that much about the Amazonian and how they went to war, and stuff??
Some of them , well most of them would go bare breasted to war, to make the other "civs" start looking at them rather than fight and then they'd slaughter that civ. Also some would remove one breast as not to get in the way of combat when firing their weapons etc. (This is just the quick version of what i read). No offense.

I don't mind the bare-chested women.

I don't care for the wings on the scout. :)

Top Bottom