Suggestion for TF - a test site

AVN

Deity
The last days we were overrun by changes and new feasibilities of the site. Some are a success, some are not and a number of them have been such annoying, that they have been turned back after a few days, just at the moment that most of the people were used to it.

Because I fear that we will get a greater number of changes in the following period, which we have to get used to. But I think it's best if we get them all at once.

Therefore I have been thinking of a test-site where a number of selected users can Beta-test all TF's proposed changes. At the moment this is ready all the changes can been done at once on the main-site.

BTW : The members of CFC have been complaining a lot that Beta-testing of Civ3 was bad. This means that testing of changes of this site can be done a lot better.

I am afraid that's not possible, because I'd need to install a new forum for it.

However, I can point you to forums that already have the new features installed so you can test them out. :)

Wow, talk about swimming in choices.... it would be a full time job just to look at all the hacks in detail. :eek:

Originally posted by starlifter
Wow, talk about swimming in choices.... it would be a full time job just to look at all the hacks in detail. :eek:
Better get cracking then; I'm sure we can all make TF's life a bit easier if we tell him which hack we want (and which not), rather than have him testing them out on us. :)

I haven't seen any troubles caused by new hacks being installed. Plus TF would have to buy a new license to have a test forum.

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
I haven't seen any troubles caused by new hacks being installed. Plus TF would have to buy a new license to have a test forum.
Not really. vB people said it's ok to create a test forum. I just don't want to bother Telefragged admins with it. They are busy people. :)

Top Bottom