What's your favorite?

Godzilla; Destroy All Monsters for the Gamecube. I'm a sucker for games that let you tear apart cities, including Seattle. :D

GoldenEye (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)

SSBM (GC), Paper Mario (N64), Banjo Tooie (N64).

I've been more of a Grand Theft Auto (PS2) series kind of guy. But I must admit I'm playing Star Wars Battlefront (and Battlefront II) for PS2 almost exclusively now.

I'm mad they took out Bespin though, that was my favorite world in the first game. The Platforms for the other worldly carnage of having only 1 way to attack the enemy: head on, no flanking. And the Cloud City for being sniper haven. I also don't like how they took out the squad commands, as it makes taking CP's that much more of a pain.

Notable mentions:

Perfect Dark: N64
Battle Tanks: Global Assault: N64 (even if only for my nuke barrage, though I always died in the process. But so did everybody else :evil:).
John Madden Football 1993: Super Nintendo. Madden Greats truly were. I think it was '93, but it could be '94 as I haven't played it in awhile.

Finally, dare I say it, I did rather enjoy Pokemon Crystal. But as a game connoisseur (even if self proclaimed), I must try as many games as possible.

GoldenEye (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)

Those.
And also Final Fantasy I to IV on the SNES and N64.
And Venture on the Colecovision (wing war, too).
I'm getting old...

Con-sole? What is this Con-sole that you speak of?

Secret of Mana, is my undisputed favourite. Tekken 3 is the runner up, but it just doesn't stand a chance.

Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past on the SNES and GBA. In my eyes, this was gaming perfection.

Super Mario World on the SNES. The best Mario game!

Steambot Chronicles on the PS2. Not a technical perfect game, way too short storyline but I've rarely had that much FUN with a game.

Pro Evolution Soccer series on the PS2. Simply because it's a blast when playing with your mates (or GF)

Top Bottom