The Rohirrim

Chuggi

Espada
This is a unit pack I created for use in the Arda mod for civ. However feel free to use it for whatever you like, I personally think they would make good Nordic flavour units for the Vikings civ.

Anyway, there's lots of units this time round - 6 melee units, 6 mounted units and 3 ranged units making a total of 15 Rohirrim Soldiers

Spoiler lots of pictures :

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Peasant, the warrior equivalent for Rohan.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Swordsman.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Longswordsman.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Axeman.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Spearman.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Royal Guard, wields a halberdier.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Scout, I always thought scouts should be mounted anyway.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Horseman, wields an axe.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Horse Archer.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Light Cavalry.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Heavy Cavalry.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Knight.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Archer.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Crossbowman.

[ABOVE] Rohirrim Longbowman.

In the spoiler are many more pictures which could take a while to load if you choose to open it... there's also some info on the unit classes. The pictures are included in the download as well.

I modified some of the animations to remove the "fidget" sequence as they looked buggy (for example the head becomes detached). I've also saved you guys lots of time by providing the XML for the art so all you need to do is throw these guys in your Units folder and add my XML :D

- DOWNLOAD HERE -

Okay, enjoy I had fun making them.

Wow a lot of work :)
They looks awesome :) Good iedeas with peasant and mounted scout :)

Looks great. The peasant is very cool.

Wow, excellent work! :)

I can see by the quality you have put a lot of thought and effort into these. Keep up the good work!

Excellent unit set, Chugg. I will plan on using them in my Dragonia mod.

Whats next on your list?

Not sure... I have some Wood Elves that I need to finish, also some more Moria Orcs.. and then after I finish all the stuff that's only half done I plan on making Dunland units, then some new Uruks and then finally Gondor and the High Elves.

Wow, excellent work! :)

I can see by the quality you have put a lot of thought and effort into these. Keep up the good work!

Thankyou! Well I like to think so anyway, they were fun to make :)

Thanks. i'm putting them in as soon as humanly possible :)

As in when i'm done doing the civs and the like :sad:

these are beautiful!

Stunning work! They looks so real to the movie..!

Are you planning at any point to make dwarven units? That is one unit category that I have found very lacking.

Haha I totally forgot about them. I still need to work out a way to make them look good though, I've had a few practise runs making dwarves so I should be able to make a set soon. Also I need to finish off Rohan by making a settler, worker and anything else I've forgotten. Because dwarves are more useful to you other guys I'll probably move them up the list though :)

What's so big about dwarves?

Is that a pun? :p If it was, very good, very good..

Sorry... old line we used back in the paper & pen D&D days of the 70s.

(I couldn't resist).

The question now is... will there be a proper "dwarf tossing" KFM?

Top Bottom