Ork Flak-, Gun- and Blasta trukk (Nov 11, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here's a trio of ork heavy weapons mobile platforms for warhammer 40.000 -mod. Enjoy :)

Flak Trukk

- - - - - - - - -

Gun Trukk

- - - - - - - - -

Blasta Trukk

Those are cool... but your date is off..

Sweet units, Aaglo! I love the spiky tires :goodjob:!

Hehheh, thanks to you, Aaglo, the Orcs in the Final Fantasy mod may just end up getting their own unique artillery unit lineup yet....

I'm well aware that you always hear this, but still, these are absolutely awesome, the Blasta's attack is wonderful, and the shrapnel in your death animations really is the icing on the cake that makes them so spectacular.

:thumbsup:

And, if I'm not mistaken, do I see the TREADS moving too?:eek:

And, if I'm not mistaken, do I see the TREADS moving too?:eek:

Yep, they are moving. But NOT rotating around the threadwheels ;) - they're just "vibrating" back and forth a bit during the run animations (I haven't got the patience to make the individual thread links to go around the complicated circumference of the thread-belt ;) ).

(I haven't got the patience to make the individual thread links to go around the complicated circumference of the thread-belt ;) ).

I haven't the patience to find out if that's even POSSIBLE, I'm sure it is, and I'm sure one day it'll be a standard; after some weekend that you get a miraculous amount of free time, and also receive a miraculous and bizarre, yet irresistible drive to spend this precious time making tiny treads move properly for a 6 year old computer game:D

Anyways, working with so few frames it's hard to tell the difference between proper movement and simulated movement anyways. What you have works great.

:goodjob: Spectacular, as already said moving treads, shrapnel, and great explosions. Especially the blasta explosion. Great job I hope you continue for a long, long, long time:D .

Just curious, have you ever considered dragging your dwarf lines into the 40k realm, or advancing them futher?

Thanx for keeping Civ unique and fun.

Cheers,
DC

Wow... well, what can I say ? I've been loving all your orks from the first one, I've been collecting them all, even those that I don't use, I happen to open the flc and just watch them running around... :thanx: beautiful work! Huge collection! Keep on building ork machines :woohoo:

Top Bottom