Guan Yu (Chinese Knight)

siam

Chieftain
Hello...
Based on Danrell's Chinese Knight unit... I modified his Chinese knight unit for my own
mod.... change the face, horse, and Guan Yu's famous weapon (Blue Moon Dragon Swords)
.... May be someone likes to add him to some medieval mods :scan:

History
Guan Yu (160-219 AD) was a famous general of the Shu Kingdom, during the Han Dynasty in the Three Kingdoms Period. He's remembered for his loyalty, faithfulness, boldness and power, and regarded as a peerless hero, an incredible fighter. He is the patron saint of Chinese martial arts. His exploints are the stuff of legend, and glorified in the Chinese classic, Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Animation:
--- with this animation he can CHOP! and thrust!.... :D
Art/Units/Knight_South_America/Companion_Cavalry.kfm

Guan Yu (Chinese Knight) pictures
Actually he should ride a red hare (his horse) but I like blue better :p

Spoiler :

You can see it by using nifskope....it will look fine...in the game
See more pics in the attached files below... also the download link
... enjoy!...

Attachments

• GuanYu3_resize.jpg
    GuanYu3_resize.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,670
  • GuanYu2_resize.jpg
    GuanYu2_resize.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 889
  • Knight_Chinese.zip
    231.9 KB · Views: 710
Really nice :)
Looks real cool

oh holy... very nice, very nice! we would be needing one of these for World of Legends, if you don't mind, now we don't need to do the work ourselves :p...

This is awesome. Keep them coming!

I'm a big fan of Romance of the Three Kingdoms: it's one of the most interesting periods of Chinese history, which I respect and admire. I'd like to see others such as Liu Bei, Xhiahou Dun, Zhao Yun, Gan Ning, and many others.

Good job! :goodjob:

PS - you know you gotta have a legendary Lu Bu!

you know you gotta have a legendary Lu Bu!

And make carriage riding magical floating awesome looking Zhuge Liang while yoer at it!

Thanks everyone who likes this unit ...
Please also give credits to Danrell who really makes 90% of Chinese Knight :goodjob:

Now I am working on Zhang Fei (Chinese Horseman) that I will replace
War Elephant for Chinese ...perhaps.... Mongol and Korean too ;)

Could anyone please upload Companion_Cavalry.kfm?

I don't have BtS, so I cannot make this unit work for Warlords. I tried using conquisitador, but with that anymation the riders don't sit upright on the saddle, but to the side in a 90 degree angle.

Thanks, but unfortunately, the game crashed when I added the kfm.

Might be some capatability problems between BtS and Warlods, but I haven't experienced any such problems before. Maybe I just need the kf-files and perhaps dds-files as well.

Unfortunaly, I don't have that directory/file, so I'd still love the files as right now I have no working animation.

Right you are.

However, once I added this animation there was no animation at all to the unit, even though the unit itself worked fine. I unpacked the FPK's, found the companion_cavalry animation (there was one in each asset-file, so I took the one from the first) and copied the final to the directory of my Chinese knight. I linked to the kfm-file.

So, I guess either I got it wrong or those files don't work.

Top Bottom