Request for a Regiments and EDU mod

marius312

Prince
I've tried the Sevomod, but I don't like the extra features that he's put in. I'd just like to play a mod with regiments and ethnic diversity units. Is there a way of editing the Sevomod and removing the extras, or compiling a new mod from the two mods?

Please help.

The BtS one will not work for 3.13 and the Warlords one crashes before you can start a city. I was looking for a vanilla one.

I managed to find a mod made by Porges which includes

* Attitude icons (me)
* Regiments mod (seZereth, updated for 1.61 by me)
* Plot list enhancements (12Monkeys)
* Sevopedia (Sevo)
* Nicer--paved--roads (patgarr)
* Improved tech splash screen (SirRethcir/Roamty)
* Nicer gold symbol (Stuporstar)
* Actual quotes (Willowmound)
* Sevo's commerce interface
- Ethnic units by Rabbit
- More formations, more variety in formations
- Update to Actual Quotes
- slight tweaks to the scale of improvements, cities

The main thing is the extra formations (see the formations thread for pics etc) but since I'm not able to continue this at the moment I'm posting this here so that anyone can take what they want from it.

Link: (8.8 MB)
http://porg.es/CustomAssets.zip

The problem is, when you load it up, you cannot see any changes. Your units are not in formation, they are still looking normal. Is this because it wasn't made for 1.74?

I haven´t had any look into 1.74 or xml or whatever for a year or longer. so please don´t expect me merging this for 1.74. I still hope someone else can help you, but I can´t. I am all 2D/3D now.

sorry again.

Hi. May be someone can give a some brief info how to "modding" or how to change mod to BTS? Some links with usefull info .... to start work. Thank you

Hi. May be someone can give a some brief info how to "modding" or how to change mod to BTS? Some links with usefull info .... to start work. Thank you

How did you come to pick this thread to ask? It is two years old.

Anyway, here is the tutorials forum. Everything you need to get started is there. :)

Top Bottom