[LH] Josip Broz Tito

Hi!

This one was requested by MarshalAlex. This is a former president of Yugoslavia. He was apparently renowned in his time and was their leader for many years. In fact, at his funeral, in 1988, he had THE largest state funeral in history, with more statesmen than Churchill or even JFK!!! crazy!!

well anyway, this leaderhead is based on De Galle and uses his animations.

Please find a home for him, but definitely remember to give me the credit im due :)

download

Not bad at all!
Some final touches to the uniform and hat could make it even better (and perhaps glasses;) ):

Attachments

• tito.jpg
    tito.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 253
He must be a bit fatter in the face mybe lol

well, it depends. some of the pictures i saw of him he wanst so fat, but it seems he got fatter over time :)

@avain
i was thinking about adding glasses. but it was strange: i dont think he always wore them (at least when he was younger). about half the pictures i found of him had no glasses. i thoug this was wierd

mybe you can modify it a bit... mybe churchill & stalin &De Galle mix ;)
And a bit more happy face lol

there are limits to what i can do with leaderheads. like i cannot change the expressions from the base animations, unfortunately.

i cant take churchills face and add it to this body either. the most i can do is perhaps add some glasses, and maybe fatten him up a bit.

i think you need to look in the leaderheads area of the downloads database to get an idea of what current leaderheads look like and limitations there.

there are limits to what i can do with leaderheads. like i cannot change the expressions from the base animations, unfortunately.

i cant take churchills face and add it to this body either. the most i can do is perhaps add some glasses, and maybe fatten him up a bit.

i think you need to look in the leaderheads area of the downloads database to get an idea of what current leaderheads look like and limitations there.

Well, in fact you can use a body of a leader with a head of an other. It is what I made for the Paradise Leader in Final Frontier. The head is a modified Peter and the body is a reskin of Abe Lincon

now how do you pull that one off :D ?

i would also like to know:) ....

@GarretSidzaka...i like your tito....how did u get the glasses on him? do u use blender or 3dmax?, would u be able to alter the shape of the glasses?

i would also like to know:) ....

@GarretSidzaka...i like your tito....how did u get the glasses on him? do u use blender or 3dmax?, would u be able to alter the shape of the glasses?

neither... for the glasses. i simply used "nifviewer" to add gandhi to the tito file, then moved the glasses off his face onto tito's, then deleted gandhi. then i adjusted the glasses to fit nicely.

i suppose i could alter the shape of the glasses in blender (as 3ds max is still a tough program to master), but i have never really seen the need.

this is really good! i love leaderheads with parts from others, its always a great affect, and it makes them look more realistic.

mybe you will do that for my mod ;)
anyway the new version of my mod is up ;)
Go download it ;)
Btw... THANKS FOR THE LH :D

Top Bottom