-Amra for the Alaric LeaderHead
-bernie14 for the Pierre Trudeau LeaderHead

Attachments

• index.JPG
    index.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 3,337
looks nice. :D
the aborigine looks especially freaky.
Yes :D. I owe it to CIV gold for the idea to use Gandhi as Yagan, but the body art was kind of based on other pics of warriors from the Noongar.

I'm not a huge fan of every leaderhead here, but some of these really are amazing. Yagan is infinitely better than the current one, much more like his photo. George of Greece is excellent as well. I also like the Hittite Darius and the new Kamehameha.

As for those that could use improvement: The Assyrian guy is still too close to Hamurabi for my tastes, as is the Champan, the Hungarian, and the Lombard. Piye's face and headdress seem a bit overly-shiny, but I really like his tunic's coloring. The Irish fellow is just about perfect in distinctiveness, but I think that he would be even better if his chain shirt was retextured somehow to separate it more from Ragnar's.

All in all though, I really like these. I hope that CivGold and some other mods incorporate several of these leaderheads, especially Yagan and George. Thank you very much.

I'm not a huge fan of every leaderhead here, but some of these really are amazing. Yagan is infinitely better than the current one, much more like his photo. George of Greece is excellent as well. I also like the Hittite Darius and the new Kamehameha.

As for those that could use improvement: The Assyrian guy is still too close to Hamurabi for my tastes, as is the Champan, the Hungarian, and the Lombard. Piye's face and headdress seem a bit overly-shiny, but I really like his tunic's coloring. The Irish fellow is just about perfect in distinctiveness, but I think that he would be even better if his chain shirt was retextured somehow to separate it more from Ragnar's.

All in all though, I really like these. I hope that CivGold and some other mods incorporate several of these leaderheads, especially Yagan and George. Thank you very much.
Yes, I might do a completely new Lombard one next time, but Piye's "shininess" is not just in him, but in the original Ramesses LH. It is probably just more defined because of his darker skin. As for Che Bong Nga (the Champan one), there wasn't much information I could find out about him, so a LH was out of the question. Perhaps I could model him more of Dai Viet leaders or just completely make something up. As for the "Irish Guy" (Brian Boru), I was just happy I could get him in and out of blender and make him work in-game! I've been having trouble with that (my blender-edited LH's usually get all screwy in-game), so I focused more on the basic model than the minute details of his texture. I just lightened the chainmail for Boru, but I could replace it with an authentic Irish one perhaps. I appreciate the suggestions by the way!

I had a look on your mod. Besides some language issues (for example furdo is not furdo but fürdő, but I don't want to bellyache about that: I am of hungarian herritage and I also do spelling mistakes, my english is also horrible I guess): well done. The reason your mod is of interest for me is, that I'd like to use your Matthias Corvinus leaderhead for my magyar mod. He is quite alright: background, clothes, crown... all alright. Could you just remoive the beard and make the hair dark? Maybe the hair could be even a bit reddish (you know: never met him personally...). If you like I do a picture search for you. If you could make him even perfect, I would have all leaders of hungary animated since Zerver has finished Széchenyi, started to work on Szent István / Stephen (preview looks very good), and wants to make Árpád and Kossuth for me as well. What do you say? :please:

Awesome! I'm going to add these to WoC.

Now, as you've released your mod, onto the Leaders Project?
I was thinking of releasing further editions...but that can wait. I'd definitely love to work on the Leaders Project. I'll check out the thread and get started!

reason your mod is of interest for me is, that I'd like to use your Matthias Corvinus leaderhead for my magyar mod. He is quite alright: background, clothes, crown... all alright. Could you just remoive the beard and make the hair dark? Maybe the hair could be even a bit reddish (you know: never met him personally...).What do you say? :please:
Yes, I could do that. :)

may i request for more screenshots? :D

of course! i'll get some up of the UU's and UB's right now. If there's any other ones anyone wants, speak up

Does the new version of your mod already include a new Matthias Corvinus leaderhead (over 300MB are a bit too much to simply load it and try it out, you know)?

Does the new version of your mod already include a new Matthias Corvinus leaderhead (over 300MB are a bit too much to simply load it and try it out, you know)?
If I am understanding your question correctly then...yeah, the current version has Hungary as a civ, and Matthias Corvinus is the leader.

Quick question, I dl'ed your mod and would like to use it to play a map of Europe but can't get your new civ's to work in the WBS. I am pretty familliar with the WBS but can't seem to get these civ's typed in correctly. Could you post (or PM me) the exact syntax for adding say Poland, with a leader and starting location in the WBS. Thanks.

Unfortunatly I think you got me wrong. I requested for some changes on the LH some posts before and you gave me a positive answer (if I got YOU right...). My question last time was about this new Matthias Corvinus. If all of your screenshots are up to date, then the new one is not yet included...:sad: :sad:

Unfortunatly I think you got me wrong. I requested for some changes on the LH some posts before and you gave me a positive answer (if I got YOU right...). My question last time was about this new Matthias Corvinus. If all of your screenshots are up to date, then the new one is not yet included...:sad: :sad:
Oh, sorry!! No, the new Matthias Corvinus isn't yet included, but I can just post the file seperately (to re-upload the file to atomic gamer would be a hassle, it took like 6 hours to upload :badcomp:. But I can definitely post the file seperately, and you could just copy and paste the graphics to replace the old ones :goodjob:

Cool... It isn't funny to load 300MB only because of a leaderhead. On the other hand I like to use the graphics for my own mod (if that's no problem for you, I'll credit you of course) and it would be more handy if I can load it seperatly. :king:

Cool... It isn't funny to load 300MB only because of a leaderhead. On the other hand I like to use the graphics for my own mod (if that's no problem for you, I'll credit you of course) and it would be more handy if I can load it seperatly. :king:

I have collected 3 pictures I could find of Matthias Corvinus. I found two with him with light blonde hair, and another one of him with black. I don't know which one is the most reliable, or which one you would prefer I use.

Top Bottom