[LH] Queen Teuta of Illyria

hello!!

this one was requested by Shqype for his mod!! i didn't think i would do it this week, but oh well, here she is!! She is based on my NoCrownIzzy and justinian, and uses isabella animations.

Queen Teuta was ruler of Illyria circa 230 BC and fought with the Roman Empire until defeated. She was then turned into a puppet ruler with great restrictions. But before this happened, she was preportedly quite a thorn in the roman hide!! Illyria is near modern day albania.

Please enjoy Her Majesty and give me the credit im due if you add her ;)

download

She looks much prettier than Isabella!

It's very hard to create such a unique leader from the pre-made content we have in the form of Firaxis leaderheads (especially since there's only like 6 female leaders), but this was a good attempt and good effort put into working with what was available.

I wish we could give her Julius Caesar's clothes, though :lol:

Nice job Garret, and thanks again.

Thanks everyone. :) :) :)

@Shqype

I agree with you. Last night i made the attempt at figureing out rigging. Thats where i could have put her with julius's clothing and her face. I just still can't figure it out. I hope that Dutchking will write a thorough tut for it some time, since his Patton was so nice. I did make her dress look more like linen, however so i thought this would help a bit :)

I agree with you. Last night i made the attempt at figureing out rigging. Thats where i could have put her with julius's clothing and her face. I just still can't figure it out. I hope that Dutchking will write a thorough tut for it some time, since his Patton was so nice. I did make her dress look more like linen, however so i thought this would help a bit :)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6209091&postcount=15

If you don't get that read other posts in the thread. :) If you really want me to I'll write an elaborate tutorial, but lets see if you understand that first. :p

^I didn't rig anything. All I did was rip the body off the head i wanted, replaced it like a normal LH with croland's tut. And then i attached the body of the LH I wanted on to ninode torso and thats it. W/ hands and all.

You attach the body to the ninode, just like you'd add a hat or something. This way the body moves and the face does but the arms stay still.

*bump*

Teuta: "Garret, please do me!"

Is there anyway to make the crown just one layer, the one with the colored jewels only?? Looks kind of high? Other than that looks good, nice touch on the earrings and strand of hair on each side.

Top Bottom