Space Marine naval ship pack (Dec 19, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
Wow, you've got to be kidding, the Space Marines float around on water? Yikes! Regardless, those are some pretty wicked ships -- aaglo combining his original claim to fame as a boat man with his recent Warhammer expertise, this is a good thing.

These things remind me of big Lego ships, actually.

I wanna see a Tyranid boat someday. ;)

These are... amazing.
Aaglo, we'd be lost without you. We probably wouldn't have even started without you! :lol: These are superb man!

Wow aaglo, those look great...I had no idea "Space" marines traveled in Ocean going vessels, but I know literally NOTHING about WH40k...I really like the sequential firing...I may have to add an upgrade to some normal modern ships...

Vuldacon said:
how many units have you made for warhammer 40.000? There has to be an extreme number of units in that Game now.
Might have to call it aaglo's Warhammer 40,000. I'd say the orks have very few, if any, open spots in the unit line left.

Incredible. Simple incredible.

Love that broadside too.

---------------------------------------------------

I never really looked into Warhammer 40k, but now I may start looking :shifty: .

Mithadan said:
These things remind me of big Lego ships, actually.
Seconded. :D

Another simply incredible production! We salute you! :salute:

To clarify a bit... these are slightly based on space marine spaceships. But the WH40k-mod will not be in space, but on the surface of a planet... and we need naval ships for that :)

Great Work aaglo

curious question but are you planning to work on other races, if you are than which ones?

Top Bottom