Swargeys Map Pack 2

Swargey

Penguin Warlord
Hello Again CFC!

And now here comes the second of my map packs, containing 3 brand new maps.

Here's what's new in this edition:

3 New Maps (of course :p)

More Landmarks - Peninsulas, Sub-continents, Islands, etc.

Key Land Ways - Added to make certain areas easier to defend, or harder to capture depending on who's attacking or defending. These are usually 1 tiles of land leading into a peninsula, only totally implemented into 1 map as I came up with it after making 2 of them and didn't feel like going back to edit all of them heavily. Will include this in all maps if the concept does well.

Change to how Overlays are done - I decided to make these completely by hand, and no overlay has been randomly generated on, the only remaining thing to do by hand is resources, which I will be doing on map set 3.

As always, comments/suggestions/questions are totally welcome! Oh and one more thing, if your going to say something negative about them, its fine because it helps me in the long run, but don't go trolling. At least take the time to explain why you don't like them or think they suck.

Click for the maps

hello.....anyone home?

Guess not <.<

Are they that bad?

THey're good I just saw them. By the way are you interested in ameing a real world map for me.

THey're good I just saw them. By the way are you interested in ameing a real world map for me.

I may be, never have tried a real life map, but what are you looking for?

This but 100X200.

I'm gonna try it, so bear in mind it is my very first attempt ;)

Sorry I had massive problems when trying to do this, mainly from the Bmptobic utility. No luck

Maybe I'll try again later :/

Don't worry. I found a map that I can crop.

Happy modding then :)

Again sorry for the old bumps, but I fixed the link...finally.

Top Bottom