Miguel Hidalgo

C.Roland

FFH Art team member

File Fixed

Miguel Hidalgo

(Click the button for donwload)

Miguel Gregorio Antonio Ignacio Hidalgo y Costilla Gallaga Mondarte Villaseñor also known as Cura Hidalgo ("Priest Hidalgo"), but we will call him Miguel Hidalgo, it's a lot simplier.

According to Wikipedia : Mexican priest and revolutionary rebel leader. He is regarded as the founder of the Mexican War of Independence movement; who fought for independence against Spain in the early 19th century. The state of Hidalgo in Mexico is named after him.

Here's again, it's recycled. Maybe one of the recycled that look the more like his model.

Very nice. :goodjob:

Where's Woodelf?

Very nice. :goodjob:

Where's Woodelf?

He's losing his position !

Finally, I made him instead of Zapata. Zapata would have been cool to make (and maybe I'll do it one day), but Wyz wanted Hidalgo for gold so, here is it.

Looks great Roland. Sadly, even woodelves need to actually work instead of lurking... :(

Good job! This is perfect.

Did you consider adding the white priest's collar? It may be anachronistic, not sure.

No, it wouldn't be anachronistic and It would be better with it. Horewer, the way I did the UV map (I wanted to all put on one texture), the collar texture is the same as the shoulder, so If I color the collar white, the shoulder are also white and it looks strange. Also, there is a glicth in the animation, sometime, we see the bg, so I painted a black spot on the bg behind the leader and now everything looks fine, but with a white collar, it may cause some problems. So let say that he had lost his collar during a fight !

Cool C. Roland. I'll have to make a few more LH's to keep up with the pace! ;)
Keep it up.

GO isn't a graphical artist he does not understand...It is generally rude to call someone's work "burnt".

Top Bottom