Unit Maker of the Year 2007!

Which one should be the Unit of the Year 2007?

• Plotinus - Beaver Worker

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Wyrmshadow - EU Battlewalker

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Hikaro Takayama - Archadean Air Dreadnought

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • aaglo - Ork Warboss

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Supa - Ebirah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • CamJH - Marauder

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Plotinus - Nazgûl

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Orthanc - Asian Dragon

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Vuldacon - Omega Zombie

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Wyrmshadow - arsenal ship

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Sandris - Rus Medieval Crossbowman

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • aaglo - Ork Warlord

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
I think I'm gonna vote for the Nazgul, but it's so difficult!!!

But I really don't know, all (except one :p) are absolutely great entries, IMHO. And that one is very good. :p

3 of my requests..

(Advertisment: Storm`s Requests! Take them, they`ll get you a trophy :thumbsup:)...

I can`t really vote for one and not for the other 2, so I`ll just circle around them and vote for the beaver. Its so cute, it really deserves my vote :)

Being the sci fi/horror geek I am I had extreme difficulty in choosing between Vuldacon's Alpha Zom and Wyrm's Battlewalker. I finally came down on the side of the Battlewalker because it would just stomp the Zom into grease stains. But I will say this, it was one hell of a difficult choice for me to make. :lol:

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

Holy boat this is hard.

I went with the Nazgul, but I was very close to voting for aaglo's Ork Warlord.

Don't know how you're supposed to make decisions like this. All I know is that I hope the one I voted for ties for first, like three way or something.

Tough choices. I had to go with the Battle Walker just nudgeing out Aal's Warlord and Wyrm's/Ozy's Ship.

Thanx Ozy for sharing and helping the community.

Flamand,

Maybe(probably) it's just me but, is it for the unit or unit maker of the year. title says one thing but the poll is the other??

Many really good units to choose from... hard to pick, but I settled finally on Nazgul (though just barely).

I for one think this should be called UNIT of the Year, not Unit Maker. Since to vote for unit maker of the year and Wyrmshadow wins hands down (most prolific artist ever to grace this site).

Such a difficult choice! Wyrmshadow's EU Battlewalker gets my vote, though all the units are fantastic.

Hard choice.

After 5 minutes of deliberation, I settled for the Nazgûl. Flaming swords don't look easy to animate. :)

Top Bottom