Escape from Hell scenario map

Nikis-Knight

Deity
Here is another map I'm working on, quite different. Your goal is to lead the Bannor out of Hell. You start with a number of strong units. I think this is probably wildly imbalanced now, but I'm not sure in which direction. Try it if you like and let me know.

View attachment EFH.zip

I should say, it won't win when you go to the portal, my scenario-making powers are not that good yet.... that is the goal of the player, though.

(Might as well make a new thread now)

Nice! Well-made - even now already.
What the Hell Basium is doing at Hell? Just came to protect Bannor? Then make a team with him. He made a peace with Hyborem as soon as his first stack approaches Basium city. Instead Hyb striked me.
Other AIs then Hyborem are not so active...

Probably. My "skills" in this arena are mostly patience to play with worldbuilder until I have something I like, so I dunno how to do anything with afterworld really. I've only played it a couple times, but it'd be cool to do a FfH version.

Probably. My "skills" in this arena are mostly patience to play with worldbuilder until I have something I like, so I dunno how to do anything with afterworld really. I've only played it a couple times, but it'd be cool to do a FfH version.

Might actually work...

Melee combat for some, equipment/strength improves damage...
Ranged for some, equipment improves range...
Magic for the rest, new spells have new cool effectss...

All with the Afterworld engine and FfH graphics...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 times in a row basium killed hyborem in the first few turns with his worldspell :(

Top Bottom