Final Fantasy Tech Icon Pack

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, here's a bunch of techs I whipped up for the Final Fantasy mod.... Hopefully someone will be able to use them for something.

Top Row: Way of the Ancients, Chocobo Riding, Blitzball, Advanced Flight

Second Row: Map making, White Magic, Game Specific tech icon (for the era-none techs that serve as prereqs for game-specific summon techs), Good Alignment (another era-none tech that allows/disables techs and buildings for Good civs)

Third Row: Neutral Alignment (same as Good, but for Neutral civs), Evil Alignment (again, same as the previous two, but for evil civs),

Fourth Row (this row and all rows following are game-specific summoned creature techs): Summon Materia (FFVII, AVALANCHE), Divine Revelation (FF I & II Good civs), Totemas (All world of Ivalice civs), Shinra SOLDIER program (FF VII Shinra Corp)

Fifth Row: Elementals (FF III), Summon Odin (FF IV, working title), Guardian Forces (FF VIII), Eidolons (FF IX)

Bottom Row: Aeons (FF X), Avatars (FF XI), Summon Carbuncle (FF CC, working title for now), Yevon's Teachings.

Ze File

Enjoy!

Ok guys, I'm posting to let you know that not only did I get the files re-uploaded, but I also added my "Teachings of Yevon" tech to the pack as well.

Top Bottom