NavyDawg's Spaceship Works

Cool stuff. I'd love to see those A-Wings attack a unit in-game. I think tha you really worked out how to compress a large vehicle into a small unit. A lot better than Firaxis did surely.

Would that be an enlarged version of the Corellian Corvette?

As I seem to remember that they were greatly dwarfed by the Imperial Star Destroyer. I believe they also could only mount fighters externally (as they weren't large enough for internal storage), but I could be mistaken. Later models were able to (with substantial refits), but I don't believe this model could mount them internally.

Is there an Imperial Super Star Destroyer in the works? Or perhaps some Star Trek units? I would have to enlighten my friend as to the Star Trek units, he'd be the one that would very closely scrutinize them though. He has seen every episode and movie dozens of times (yes, all the series'). He's the Trekkie as I'm more of the Star Wars guy. Though we still do butt head's occasionally over Star Wars.

Oh, and if I haven't mentioned it before, these are great units :goodjob: !!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Now after re-reading my post I have realized how geek'ish I actually am.

Superb units, NavyDawg! Your spaceships are simply amazing in detail and style.

Excelsior!

...Heyyy..!

Interesting Star Destroyer...Love the two giant missles. Plan on making anymore Star Wars units such as a Venator perhaps.....

BTW TERRIFIC UNITS....YOU DA MAN!!!!!!

Isn't that Space Freighter an Action VI transport?

Very nice unit.s

You'd be correct.

And I do believe the freighter is Talon Karrde's freighter the Wild Karrde...

These are fantastically modelled and look amazing! Great work.

Fantastic units, dude. Really great! And less buggy than jobwan's. But one comment for future units; make those damn missiles smaller! Seriously, they're cartoonishly large.

Top Bottom