Comissar (Feb 17, 2008)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is an imperial comissar for warhammer 40.000-mod. Enjoy :)

Rigid adherents to the Imperial Creed, Commissars are ruthless, fearless individuals whose dedication to the service of the Emperor overrides any compassion or mercy for the men they must sometimes lead into battle. Universally feared by those around them, Commissars have the power to execute any troopers (or officers) found wanting.

A Commissar will sometimes act as an advisor to the senior officer of an army. In such an army it is also not unusual to find other Commissars in the army as well, accompanying Infantry squads and other units into battle.

Imperial Comissar.

What would one call that weapon? A chain-ord? A Swordsaw?

And what would happen if it's teeth were lasers?

Simple (though I still have yet to copy your uber gun attacks, one day...) but fluid (animations!) unit.

:thumbsup:

This is what happens when you cross Patton with Jason ;)
I thought "Ash went to the future rather than the past". Just replace the gun in his off hand with a big leather-bound tome & we've got another wacky EFZI unit. :p

Police brutality! Police brutality!

Excellent, as always! :thumbsup:

Cool! :D He looks like our comic traffic police officer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and the portrait of Hero... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That looks to me like some of the Tom-of-Finland -characters... :lol: - and I thinkt that this could make a better pedia-pic for this comissar :)

I thinkt that this could make a better pedia-pic for this comissar :)

Yes, this masterpiece portrait even more likely wonder splash, but... I don't know, what wonder produses Comissars?! :lol: But, I propose, it's kind of double-duty wonders: chainsword may be used as a traffic staff in between times. :D

Top Bottom