Toltec Civ (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This was done by personal request.

Version 3 just in, added Hoch's Toltec Temple, eff: 1230 am, 2 Mar 08.

It has Atlantes Warrior (maceman), reskinned warrior, and added a Toltec Spearman, changed Chichen Itza(back to normal) added a Temple that looks great like a Great Temple.

Download here: http://www.filefront.com/17489888/Toltec Empire.7z

The word Toltec in Mesoamerican studies has been used in different ways by different scholars to refer to actual populations and polities of pre-Columbian central Mexico or to the mythical ancestors mentioned in the mythical/historical narratives of the Aztecs. It is an ongoing debate whether the Toltecs can be understood to have formed an actual ethnic group at any point in Mesoamerican history or if they are mostly or only a product of Aztec myth.

Leaders here: Topiltzin
The greatest ruler of the Toltecs was Ce Acatl Topiltzin who was renown for being the leader and high priest of Quetzacoatl at the time when Tula and the Empire were established. According to Toltec legend, Tezatlipoca's followers drove Topiltzin and the followers of Quetzalcoatl out of the city around 1000 AD.
They fled south, where they were able to defeat the Maya at the city of Chichen Itza, and take it for their own. An interesting twist in Topiltzin's legend is that he vowed to return to Tula from the east in one of his sacred years and take his vengeance. This legend lived all the way to the time of the Aztecs,
who attributed the arrival of the Spanish as the return of Topiltzin, an event that they feared greatly.

credits: bakuel units, see post # 10 for the request and flag.;)

So their unique building is a wonder? And what are the stats of the unique units?

Yeah its a wonder, but i could have made it just a regular building, but i dont like two of the same things in a game, and besides its a Temple in the Toltec world, ie:
The Toltecs were renowned for spreading their culture and impressing upon their people their majesty and way of life. One way they did this was by building great temples. Of coarse these temples also had a second function. That was for human sacrifice.
Same stats on the units as regular just unique looking is all.
thx for asking.;)

OK i changed the name to Toltec Empire (per request). Anything else?

EDIT: This has changed to no longer the Chichen Itza as a Great Temple but now A temple that starts after Mysticism and changed the Warrior to a Club Toltec Warrior and added a Toltec Spearman also.

New version is now done.

He doesn't know a good civ when he sees one....this is one of your best works so far I think, right next to your native american civs like the Iroquois. I requested the amazon units I hope someone makes them...

So we can have ultimate girl power lol..:lol:

Top Bottom