Can You Help Me With My Files

Recently, our CFC file database crashed.

EDIT: HERE ARE THE FILES IM MISSING STILL :)
No-Crown Izzy LH
Shadow Flame
Bombing Run Icons

Thunderfall to me said:
Hi Tony,

Sorry about that... I know it's terrible news. :(

As stated in the announcement, we retrieved a backup from July 23. I checked your profile and you uploaded about 27 files after that date.

You don't have any of those files on your computer? if you don't, then you may want to contact people who downloaded your file and get them to send it to you. Also, do some of those 27 files get included in some mods that you can get the files from?

In any case, I hope you could get those files back somehow...

Can you cool modders and file downloaders help me by uploading the files I made since July 23rd?? :cry: :cry:

I used to implicitly trust the download database, but now i have lost a bunch of files. I have the most recent 7-8 still on my computer, but the rest are KAPUT!

If you like my artwork, or even just feel pity on me, can you post in this thread and attach my artwork as you find it??? PLZ PLZ PLZ

i will worship you if you do :worship:

Thanks modding friends!

ps: i will bump this thread occasionally

Maybe you could put a checklist in the first post and then cross off the files as people give them to you? I don't d/l much so I don't have any, sorry.

I know that I have your paratrooper on my HDD at home, as well as the GWB leaderhead. Do you have a list of things that you need? I'm sure I downloaded other stuff.

I do indeed feel pity for you, but more than that, I have to ask why you did not keep a backup? :crazyeye:

Anyway, I think I can help. I can't upload files but I can point you to where they are. Grave's mod has your Bush leaderhead in it. The bombing run icons are still in Dale's Combat Mod (as in my own Pacific scenario). I also still have Chiang Kai-shek but that's in RtW so most everybody has that anyway.

I have found 6, maybe 7 of your units in my downloads folder.
I could have sworn I downloaded your (latest) female infantry, but can't locate it.

I attached what I found sofar.

There's a few more on my system, but those were after the date you specified for the linked pages. If there's anything you lost but is older just ask. I can have a look or search on my system then.

I did not see it, soooo here is the flamethrower.

Attachments

• Flamethrowing Paratrooper.zip
    367.8 KB · Views: 50
@G.O.
thanks bro im gonna grab them now off C.U.

@danrh
yup can you find me a copy of him ;)

@Geo
thanks bro i added that big folder ya gave me. it takes like 5 minutes at least, to freaking fix EACH file :cry:

@Surdanis
Thank brotha, keep it up :)

@General Matt
That unit is cool, but i dont think i made the flamethrower :lol: but i appreciate your consideration and i hope you might find another :)

Hmm, it was not you? I was sure it was, sorry then. :(

@danrh
yup can you find me a copy of him ;)

So is there list of ones you're after? In particular any others that would be in RtW? I think I've sucked down virtually all WW2 and immediate postwar armour and most aircraft and ships for the same period over the last few weeks so if that incudes any of your stuff let me know.

Dan

Attachments

• Chiang.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 57
So is there list of ones you're after? In particular any others that would be in RtW? I think I've sucked down virtually all WW2 and immediate postwar armour and most aircraft and ships for the same period over the last few weeks so if that incudes any of your stuff let me know.

Dan

im gonna try to get a list up tomarow. right now im taking a break from the world. :p

Ah yes, he did the flamethrower also, for some reason I got you two mixed up. :lol:

Top Bottom