The Possessed (Modular)

Leader of The Possessed:

The Adversary is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic and iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

Might want to consider removing the definite article from the Civ name. Creates a weird dynamic with in-game text: "the The Possessed people...."

I am new to the modding scene, but after following all instructions and choosing civilizations, at about the 10th turn or so of "The Possessed" civ, the program closed on an error...any idea what might have happened? I loaded the save file and it happened again...

I am new to the modding scene, but after following all instructions and choosing civilizations, at about the 10th turn or so of "The Possessed" civ, the program closed on an error...any idea what might have happened? I loaded the save file and it happened again...

Did you place it into another mod or one you made?

I just added it to custom civilizations alongside "Vampires"...everything was looking good in my hot seat multiplayer match until about the 10th turn or so...I don't know what triggered the program crash, except it happened on the "Possessed" turn...no other mods except for "PerfectWorld2" mapscript...

I just added it to custom civilizations alongside "Vampires"...everything was looking good in my hot seat multiplayer match until about the 10th turn or so...I don't know what triggered the program crash, except it happened on the "Possessed" turn...no other mods except for "PerfectWorld2" mapscript...

What unit/building was being built at that time?

EDIT: I just played it without any problems, i was at turn 75:confused: Then i seen if the other units would work, no problem?
PerfectWorld2, i have heard that that mapscript is not the best to work with.

Attachments

• Poss.JPG
    Poss.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 148
Oh, you didn't have to go through such trouble...thanks for checking it out though...

I like that mapscript so far in my default civilizations game...it's a shame if it does create problems with custom civs or other mods...I take it you don't use that particular one...

At any rate, I'll give it a try later on to see if it was just a fluke or if I need to create random maps with the default mapscripts...

Oh, you didn't have to go through such trouble...thanks for checking it out though...

I like that mapscript so far in my default civilizations game...it's a shame if it does create problems with custom civs or other mods...I take it you don't use that particular one...

At any rate, I'll give it a try later on to see if it was just a fluke or if I need to create random maps with the default mapscripts...

Actually i dont use any mapscripts, thats why i made alot of maps, i pick and choose which is the best to play on, then have fun playing.

Infact i do all my testing of stuff on MY Narnia map, (eight civs).;)

Top Bottom