Lizards (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is a combination of all the lizards i could find in this matter, if i missed some let me know thx.

I will be making a Lizard Clan later, that will consist of 7 different clans all in one d/l. But for now heres what i have.:p For these i will need some of you'll to help me with LH's and flags, just post what you think would be a great LH and or flag, thx.

Download here:

http://files.filefront.com/Lizardsrar/;9859631;/fileinfo.html

Leaders here:

credits:

Spoiler :
Mainly to the Dragonia Team for units within and FfH team for some also.

Some others also just incase: Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque /and AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/hexagonian if i missed someone let me know thx.

There isn't anyone that has pics or a decent LH for the Lizards ????

We came up with these for the Fall Further mod - though not all were used.

==
I also edited a few units (originals by Winddelay, Woodelf and Darque) to create a few new ones which I don't think you found. They've actually only been released in the FF pack (in sig).

We came up with these for the Fall Further mod - though not all were used.
==
I also edited a few units (originals by Winddelay, Woodelf and Darque) to create a few new ones which I don't think you found. They've actually only been released in the FF pack (in sig).

Yeah i have the units you'll came up with , thats why i have made a 7 Civ strictly of LizardsFolks(same units just different skins on each). I just needed more LH's is all. Thx.:p

Yeah i have the units you'll came up with , thats why i have made a 7 Civ strictly of LizardsFolks(same units just different skins on each). I just needed more LH's is all. Thx.:p

That may well come in handy then if we ever add another Lizardman race.

These themed civ-packs are really handy as a mod-resource as well as being playable - "all the units in one place".

That may well come in handy then if we ever add another Lizardman race.

These themed civ-packs are really handy as a mod-resource as well as being playable - "all the units in one place".

I just completed the "Seven" with the pics you provided thx. will be placing them out for CFC within the week.:p

I am new at thia. Where do I put the files and folders? Is it part of lizard Clans?

Top Bottom