Vikings (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
I forgot to put this here, i made this about two months ago, some weird looking units also.

Alot of these units are from FfH.

download here: (since all the problems with the d/l section i am going to put everything to FileFront.)

http://www.filefront.com/14946899/Viking.rar

Leaders are:

Erik the Red had to flee Norway because of "some killings", as The Saga of Erik the Red recounts. He and his family settled in Iceland. The Icelanders then exiled Erik for several murders around the year 982. According to The Saga of Eric the Red, his neighbour Thorgest borrowed a shovel and when it did not come back to Erik, he sought an explanation. When Thorgest refused to return it, Erik stole the shovel back. In the following chase, he killed Thorgest. A second crime laid at Erik's door occurred when he insisted upon revenge for the deaths of his slaves who had "accidentally started a landslide" on Valthjof's farm. Valthjof murderously punished the slaves for this misfortune. Erik did not take kindly to this and so slew Valthjof. The Icelanders eventually convicted Erik of these murders and banished him from Iceland. This event led him and a group of followers to travel to the lands nearly 500 miles west of Iceland.

credits:

Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque/
AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/

Well, just request the new leaderhead, and you're ok =). Also, with these bearriders and such, your vikings are definitely of fantasy-style.
And what are those guys with horns helding? I can't understand.

Well, just request the new leaderhead, and you're ok =). Also, with these bearriders and such, your vikings are definitely of fantasy-style.
And what are those guys with horns helding? I can't understand.

Play the civ and find out;), if you ever watched the Movie "Pathfinder." A great new look at the way the Viking Invaders were.:p
btw thx for being the first one to at least say something here!!

Just one question: Why have you maked a viking civilization when there already is one in Warlords and BTS?

Gurra09

Just one question: Why have you maked a viking civilization when there already is one in Warlords and BTS?

Gurra09

Not with these special units, more realistic, well at least some of them, LOL:p
I mainly made this for Fantasy civs to be included, but i use them for regular civ also.
Besides isnt that what Varietas Delectat and Diversica Modpack do?:rolleyes:

Play the civ and find out;), if you ever watched the Movie "Pathfinder." A great new look at the way the Viking Invaders were.:p
btw thx for being the first one to at least say something here!!

Unfortunately I've seen Pathfinder and regretted it, although it is true the Vikings in that look cool :goodjob:

The Download-link is down... please, create an alternative link.

Thx, i've got it up and running again.

I have had ALOT of problems lately with FileFront, they just up and delete files, and LATELY i have noticed that someone over there is REPLACING my files with other files that are NOT mine, but have the same name in them, ie France, so i am just making people beware, some of the stuff there might or might NOT be what your looking for, just let me know, thx.

The Download-link is down... please, create an alternative link.

I have had ALOT of problems lately with FileFront, they just up and delete files, and LATELY i have noticed that someone over there is REPLACING my files with other files that are NOT mine, but have the same name in them, ie France, so i am just making people beware some of the stuff there might or might NOT be what your looking for, just let me know, thx.

I have contacted the PR rep there, but todate he has not responded and its been three weeks ago when i informed him.

I have had ALOT of problems lately with FileFront, they just up and delete files, and LATELY i have noticed that someone over there is REPLACING my files with other files that are NOT fine, but have the same name in them, ie France, so i am just making people beware some of the stuff there might or might NOT be what your looking for, just let me know, thx.

I have contacted the PR rep there, but todate he has not responded and its been three weeks ago when i informed him.

Use weplayciv.com

Leaders are:

Erik the Red had to flee Norway because of "some killings", as The Saga of Erik the Red recounts. He and his family settled in Iceland. The Icelanders then exiled Erik for several murders around the year 982. According to The Saga of Eric the Red, his neighbour Thorgest borrowed a shovel and when it did not come back to Erik, he sought an explanation. When Thorgest refused to return it, Erik stole the shovel back. In the following chase, he killed Thorgest. A second crime laid at Erik's door occurred when he insisted upon revenge for the deaths of his slaves who had "accidentally started a landslide" on Valthjof's farm. Valthjof murderously punished the slaves for this misfortune. Erik did not take kindly to this and so slew Valthjof. The Icelanders eventually convicted Erik of these murders and banished him from Iceland. This event led him and a group of followers to travel to the lands nearly 500 miles west of Iceland.

Thanks for trying, but this one do not look much like the old norsemen did. Tryed to find a realistic picture:

http://www.tradehouse.no/CITY/London/Vikings/k.jpg

Top Bottom