The Infinate Weapons Master Faction

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Welcome all to the Infanate Weapons Master Faction! This is where citzens can join ,and talk about, the Infanate Weapons Master Faction!

Now down to buisness, I am Weapons Master Vandal Warlord, your leader and protector, the Weapons Master Faction has some bylaws that joiners must know...
First,
Because we are a despotism, the strong must reign and the weak must serve and envy. There are Four government heads, The Weapons Master, The Forge Master, The Hunt Master, and The Grand Citizen. These are their duties and Jobs
Weapons Master The great overlord, He(or She) is our leader. The Wepons Master's duty is to keep our faction alive and running, and to assist the Hunt Master lead our millitary.
The Forge MasterThe Forge Master is the one who decides what buildings and citys are built and where.
The Hunt Master The Hunt Master is our Grand Admiral( or General if you prefer ) he Leads the military with the Weapons Master, The Hunt Master also decides what we do with the Great General.
The Grand Citizen It is the Grand Citizen duty to tend to the needs of our people, the Grand Citizen will take all complaints and discuss with the other Masters what to do with it. It is also the Grand Citizen who decides what we do with great people( except the Great General )

Seccond,
New citizens join by posting on this forum, with the same info that was used on the Citizen registration forum. New Citizens must not belong to any other faction.

Third,
If you wish to change our bylaws you must vote for a change after it is proposed. The same is done with choosing our leaders. If you think that our leaders are failing to do what is needed to be done you can propose a vote of no confidence in one or more leader. But, there must be a good reason why they should be overthrown, or the vote is overruled.

Finally,
Internal conflicts are the last topic. If some citizens or Heads of Government descide that they are better for a job and the voe of no confidence is issued, and the vote of no confidence ends with positive results on your end and hte leader descide they will not obey, he other heads of government will be forced to exile the citizen or leader, and they may not be allowed inside the faction untill further notice. If there are any other internal conflict questions please post them on this thread.

Now for our By Laws
1>All must answer to the heads of government.
2>There is always to be a Weapons Master no more than one, no less.
3>Two or more Heads of government can declare a state of Emergancy, where they are given temporary power to do anything.
4>Every one has a title which they are answered to as.
5>Our Heads of governmen will be given a unit which they are named after.
6>If one of our leaders dies in office, their succesor will take over
7>All leaders must appoint a succesor.
NOW, we have our traits,
Aggressive, Charismatic(Boudica) Aggresive, Philosifical(alexander). We will have a vote on which traits we will have.

Finally the last matter of Buisiness, the current leaders
Weapons Master-N/A
Forge Master- N/A
Hunt Master-N/A
Grand Citizen- N/A

Very good platform :)

Sounds like a brother organization of Warlords Faction, so it will be fun to see where it differs in other respects.

I take it your running for the next faction election. Your faction setup looks good, but it seems uninclusive (is that a word?). From what I understand there are only 4 positions in the government. Once these are filed, the incentive to join is greatly lessened. You should add either more positions or more freedom for lesser citizens.

Looking forward to seeing this faction grow.

I see what you mean though. Hmph... :lol: all right I'm adding some more positions, But the 4 heads will be leaders.

The Hunt Master
Right, now the Hunt Master is leader of the Millitary Inner circle.
These are the positions in the circle...
Field Commander- Leads soldiers not in defense mode
Defence Commander-Leads troops defending soldiers
War Priest-If and when we have a state:religion:, the War Priest will decide if we should declare a holy war.
Grand Citizen
The Grand Citizen is now in controll of the citizen circle
Cheif Scientist- Decides what tech shall be reaserced
Cheif Hunter- In controll of all expidition what not
Cheif Merchant-decides what to trade
Forge Master
Grand Builder-Assists Forge Master in deciding what buildings to build.

Your Setup is diffrient, probly better, than ours (Brothers Material). But we have the same member problem as you and shadowd hands do. No new people ;( . If my faction has no new members on monday, im in for Forge Master, provided that im your diplomacy adviser with other fractions, and have the power to make alliances. Look up other small fractions like 'hands and see if you can get members to convert. Set up a signup thread, and for publicity, anounce your "great hall" is hosting the next interfaction tourny. Find someone, actualy even better invite someone to be in charge of domestics and plan events and debates, in charicter of course. (if Brothers does grow, we offer an alliance, or if you want you become the Brother of War, our millitary leader). Ill put that in the charter :)

Very Well then!
I have a few friends joining, and I plan to have mad propaganda today.

I totally forgot about a diplomatic advisor, I will not put It as a specific head of government right now though. And I like your Idea of a Domestics Advisor!
But when you say Interfaction tourney, could you give me some specs.

Not completely sure, just brainstorming. Poverty club hosted the first one, ill take a look from them...

Heres the Specs for Poverty Pubs Tourny:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Tribal Tournament
hosted by Poverty's Pub

Welcome to the First Tribal Tournament hosted by Poverty's Pub (drink up!) The tournament will consist of two main events, tribal dancing and of course massive gambling. To sign up for the tournament please sign your name here along with which events you will be participating in. You must also submit an information sheet (see below.)

List of Events:
Warrior's Pit Ladder
Contestants will be participating in one vs. one fights with no weapons. To win they may either force the other contestant into submission or knock the other opponent unconscious.

L'Ultima Guerra
Contestants will be paired off into four teams and sent out into the woods with their respective teams. In order to eliminate the other teams they must eliminate all the members of an opposing team by knocking them out or forcing them into submission, and holding them as prisoners at their base camp. This may last for many days, and prisoners can be freed by their team at any time to return to the game.

Information Form
Name:
Team (if applicable): You may create your own team, join an existing or simply put random. (Only first four teams submitted will be created.)
Skills: You may distribute 40 points (50 points if you plan to compete in both events) among the following skills:

Strength:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Tracking:
Agility:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugested Improvements:
Stated Prize For Winner of Events

Health Points Instaid of Tracking For In Charicter Events

Gambleing Fidelity To Winner

Set of Rules on HOW you win each event. Like, how each skill helps you, and a system of battles. Possibly a controled duel for the team sport in a civilation 3 map, say you get 12 points to use on movement, offence, and defence. IF a civ 4 map, You pick a type of unit (not armor or flight), then get 16 points to use on a units movement, strength, and each point is worth a 10% progressive attack bonus (10%, next point is worth +15%, then +20% ex..) vs archery, melee, gunpowder, or horse; possibly it takes 2 points to buy a first strike, and 4 to neglate all first strike chanses.... Compicated but fun ;)

Not Sure... I think we need moderator help

I know OF croxis and dave, but thats only cause i double posted my signup forum. Help guys?

Im trying but its your fraction ;) theyd more likely listen to you

It's not a game based on civ4, it is done ( iam assuming this with preivous experience of ice's games) with a RNG in some really compilcated way to work out the winner, we are just waiting for ice to play the first matches. :)

Top Bottom